15" Freestanding or Built In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 3.0 cu.ft. Capacity, 3 Glass Shelves, in Stainless Steel
This Echelon refrigerator has 3.0 cu. ft. capacity. featuring an electronic control panel with digital display that allows you to see the interior temperature and adjust the setting to your preference, and with an interior light that illuminates automatically as the cabinet door is opened. Automatic defrost eliminates the hassle of manual defrosting, as well as adjustable tempered glass shelves designed to be easily cleaned and positioned evenly throughout the inteior to use all the space efficiently. Vinyl black clad textured cabinet allows this unit to be freestanding or built in to fit your needs.Available at AppliancesConnection
Electronic Control Panel with Digital Display
Allowing you to display the interior temperature and adjust the setting to your preference. The electronic control and digital display provide an attractive appearance and its method of control permits precise temperature settings.
Automatically illuminates the interior as the cabinet door is opened. A blackout / Sabbath mode (not Star K certified) allows you to darken both interior light and the LED display, while maintaining complete temperature control in the unit.
Featuring maintenance-free automatic (cycle) defrost.
Adjustable tempered glass shelves are used. These shelves are designed to be easily cleaned and may be positioned evenly throughout the interior to use all space efficiently.
- 3.0 cubic feet overall maximizes storage.
- Touch pad digital control featuring easy view command center manages key functions and provides user alerts such as door open alert.
- Digital controlled passive cooling system.
- Temperature setting from 34F to 45F provides flexibility for preserving a wide variety of food and berverage items.
- Sabbath / Blackout mode turns off all lighting, controls display and automatically resets after 36 hours.
- UL residential and commercial listing
- Automatic defrost
- 2 adjustable door bins allow for flexible storage.
- Black vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking.
- Unit can be built-in or freestanding providing a custom aesthetic.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation.
- Durable, factory installed level legs provide a more precise undercounter fit.
|Depth without Handles:||23"|
|Maximum Cutout Height:||35"|
|Total Capacity:||3.0 cu.ft.|
|Type:||Freestanding or Built In|
|Field Reversible Doors:||No|
|Type of Shelves:||Glass|
|Number of Shelves:||3|
- Stock Id:97299
- Type:Freestanding or Built In
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Total Capacity:3.0 cu.ft.
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Door Color:Stainless Steel
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Door Alarm:Yes
- Hinge Side:Left
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:No
- Door Lock:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Energy Star:No
- Number of Shelves:3
- Volts:115 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Refrigerator Capacity:3.0 cu.ft.
- Amps:2.4 Amps
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Depth without Handles:23"
- Split Shelves:No
- Cutout Width:15.25"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:34.125"
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Exterior Width:15"
- Approved for Commercial use:No
- Temperature Control:Electronic
- Interior Lighting:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Spill Proof Shelves:No
- Door Storage:Yes
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Maximum Cutout Height:35"
Digital Touch Pad Control
With just a simple push of a Digital Touch Pad Control button, you can set an optimal cooling environment. Easily and effectively.
The interior light turns on when you open the door.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
Adjustable glass shelves provide a stable platform while allowing light to go through and provide illumination throughout the bottom. You can rearrange or remove them for flexible storage or easy clean-up.
STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION for use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays.
Adjustable door bins offer added storage flexibility.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- U-Line 1115RS01 - Specifications, Features and Benefits
- U-Line 1115RS01 - Quick Start Guide
- U-Line 1115RS01 - Use and Care Guide
- U-Line 1115RS01 - Installation Guide
- U-Line 1115RS01 - CPSC File
- U-Line 1115RS01 - Product Summary
- U-Line 1115RS01 - Energy Guide US
- U-Line 1115RS01 - Energy Guide Canada
- Refrigerator Buying Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X