Twin Eagles TEBQ36RSB
TEBQ36RSB 36" Premium Gas Grill with Stainless Steel Burners, Infrared Rotisserie, Sear Zone, and High Quality Ceramic Briquettes, Up to 25,000 BTUs, Liquid Propane
Learn more »
Stylish outdoor kitchens are the latest trend in entertaining. Choosing the right grill and accessories for your perfect backyard entertainment center is important. It’s your personal touch to your outdoor kitchen, a reflection of your lifestyle. This highly engineered grilling system will elevate your next outdoor grilling experience to new levels of performance.Available at AppliancesConnection
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel burners with lifetime warranty
- High quality ceramic briquettes
- Hexagonal grates for more surface to food contact
- Zone dividers to regulate different temperatures
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Easy to open hood assist system
- Interior lights with hood activated light switch for nighttime grilling
- Decorative LED control panel lights
- Multi-position and stow away warming rack
- Large capacity smoker box
- Temperature gauge
- Double position infrared rotisserie
- Variable heat level infrared sear zone
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Primary Cooking Area:||630 sq. in.|
|Series:||Premium Gas Grills|
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane|
|Maximum Heating Output:||25,000 BTUs|
|Number of Burners:||3|
|Burner Type:||U-Shaped (Standard)|
|Limited Lifetime Warranty||Stainless steel main burners, hexagonal grates, and all fabricated stainless steel components.|
|5-Year Limited Warranty||
Stainless steel briquette trays, gas valves, sear zone burners,
rotisserie burners and drip pans.
|1-Year Full Warranty||Outdoor gas grill and all of its component parts.|
|90-Day Residential Plus Warranty||Applies to applications where use of the product extends beyond normal residential use such as bed and breakfast inn and private clubs.|
*Requires purchase of 36" base.
- Brand:Twin Eagles
- Stock Id:149325
- Series:Premium Gas Grills
- Number of Burners:3
- Side Burner:Optional
- Grill Light:Yes
- Zone Dividers:Yes
- Sear Zone:Yes
- Weight:246 lbs.
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- Series:Premium Gas Grills
- Burner Type:U-Shaped (Standard)
- Primary Cooking Area:630 sq. in.
- Maximum Heating Output:25,000 BTUs
- Package Inclusion:Grill Head with Infrared Rotisserie and Sear Zone
LED Lights and Polished Edges
Blue decorative lights illuminate the control knobs turning your grill into the main attraction, even when not in use.
Each burner is individually contained to control heat independently from one area to another. You will be able to maintain each zone with a different temperature or effectively cook with only one burner operating.
All grills are available with an infrared rear rotisserie burner and rotisserie set which includes spit rod, meat forks, and porcelain basting pan. Two position system maintains proper distance from the infrared burner to control efficient browning and to contain more juices. Rotisserie motor has 100-pound turning capacity.
Radiant and Direct Heat
Radiant heat from our high-quality ceramic briquettes mixes with direct heat for more thorough and flavorful cooking. The briquettes distribute heat more evenly while the direct heat allows your grill to preheat faster and get hotter while using less gas.
Grill Hood Assist System
Concealed heavy-duty extension springs allow for easy opening and closing of hood by reducing the weight load.
Hot Surface Ignition
Lighting the gas burners and the rear rotisserie burners just got easier with electric hot surface glow plug ignitors. The more reliable ignitors operate by pushing in the burner or rotisserie control knob.
Enhance the flavor of your food. Sealed Smoker Box holds liquid for soaking hickory or your favorite woodchips to give meat smoky flavor.
Two halogen lights illuminate the cooking surface. Advantageous for the evening barbecue, eliminating the needs for external lights that may disrupt the ambience of your gathering.
Grill Light Switch
Additional switch automatically turns interior lights off when the grill hood is down to add longer battery life to your lights.
Our grills feature 3/8" stainless steel hexagonal grates which retain more heat, enabling more heat contact to food for even cooking. Plus, these grates generate dark, deep, professional restaurant-style sear marks.
Made in USA
Quality control is assured throughout every step of the manufacturing process. This guarantees superior craftsmanship that will withstand and endure the harsh elements of the outdoors and bring you and your family endless enjoyment. Proudly made in the USA.
- View All
- Cleaning & Cooking Tools
- Grill Accessories
- Grill Covers
- Other Grill Accessories
- Access Doors
- Trash Drawers
- Storage Drawers
- Side Burners
- Grill Carts
- Salamander Grills
- Outdoor Refrigerators
- Warming Drawers
- Ice Makers
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Cleaning & Cooking Tools:View More »
Grill Accessories:View More »
Grill Covers:View More »
Access Doors:View More »
Trash Drawers:View More »
Storage Drawers:View More »
Side Burners:View More »
Grill Carts:View More »
Salamander Grills:View More »
Outdoor Refrigerators:View More »
Warming Drawers:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X