DC1170C2531827 Tresanti Avalon Wine Cabinet in Premium Pecan Cherry 23.5W x 23D x 38H Premium Pecan Cherry finish. 18 bottle dual zone thermoelectric wine refrigerator. Upper zone holds 8 bottles at (45- 54F) Lower zone holds 16 bottles at (54- 65F) Exquisite quarter-matched cherry top with walnut inlay and ash burl border. Full extension drawer for accessories, supported by metal ball bearing glides. Locking cabinet door to safeguard your wine collection.Available at AppliancesConnection
Don't trust your collection to machines with noisy compressors when you can rely on the Avalon's thermoelectric cooling system to operate at whisper-quiet levels, while provoking no vibrations that can agitate wine sediments.
The Tresanti DC1170C253-1827 Avalon 18-bottle wine cooler has an exquisite quarter-matched Cherry top, Walnut inlay, and ash burl border to enhance the appeal of your home, while the compact design fits easily in any room!
Express Your Palate
Preserve your investment with dual zone technology for independent thermostats at separate temperatures. This is the ideal solution to keeping red and white wines, allowing you to freely express your palate.
Protection While Your Away
While keeping your wine at your exact specifications, the Tresanti DC1170C253-1827 Avalon 18-bottle wine cooler also safeguards each bottle when you are away by providing a locking cabinet door with key.
- Wine cabinet
- Pecan cherry finish
- High quality cherry/ash, walnut veneers and poplar solids
- 18 bottle dual zone thermoelectric wine cooler
- Upper zone holds six bottles at 45 to 54 degrees
- Lower zone holds twelve bottles at 54 to 65 degrees
- Quarter matched cherry top with walnut inlay and ash burl
- Full extension drawer for accessories
- Drawer supported by ball bearing glides
- Locking cabinet door
- Overall dimensions: 38" H x 23.5" W x 23" D
- Dimensions: 23.5”W x 23”D x 38”H
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Product Assembled
- Stock Id:192100
- Bottle Capacity:24
- Weight:113.70 lbs.
- Temperature Zones:Dual
- Color:Pecan Cherry
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X