Learn more »
The TOTO® G - Max™ low consumption toilets received high ratings during ANSI / ASME and CSA testing at independent laboratories. Designed with a powerful siphon jet flushing action, the toilet offers a large water surface and a glazed trapway. Elongated front bowl and tank set, less seat with 12" rough - in.
- Traditional design, high profile two piece toilet
- The Whitney™ Suite: Matching toilet and lavatories
- Universal height for maximum comfort
- G - Max: Quiet, powerful, commercial grade flushing performance
- Upgrade with a Traditional SoftClose seat or a Washlet
- Fast Flush: Wide 3” flush valve is 125% larger than conventional 2” flush valves
- Meets the American Disabilities Act Guidelines and ANSI A117.1 requirements where installed so top of seat is 17” - 19” from the finished floor. Recommended seat: SS154
- Large water surface
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Water Use: 1.6 Gpf / 6.0 Lpf
- Flush System: Gravity Feed (G-Max System)
- Min. Water Pressure: 8 psi
- Water Surface: 10-3/8" x 8-1/4"
- Trap Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Rough-in: 12" rough-in
- Trapseal: 2-3/8"
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- Material: Vitreous china
- Shipping Weight: C754SF 56.5 lbs. ST754S 43.0 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: C754SF 29-1/8"L x 11-7/8"W1 x 15"W2 x 17-3/8"H ST754S 23-1/4"L x 9-5/8"W x 20-7/8"H
- Stock Id:199456
- Mount:Floor Mounted
- Flush Type:Gravity
- Bowl Shape:Elongated
- Rough In:12
- ADA Compliant:No
- Configuration:2 Piece
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Material:Vitreous China
- Gallons Per Flush:1.60
- Seat Included:No
- Lever Placement:Left
- Trip Lever:Placement Left
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: