Solid Hand Hammered Copper Concave Undermount Lavatory Sink in Antique Copper Finish by The Copper Factory.
The Copper Factory is bringing the rich tradition of copper to homes across the country and beyond with a comprehensive line of hand crafted bathroom and kitchen sinks, bathtub, and other matching accessories. Starting with native copper, experienced craftsmen hand hammer or sand cast each piece to create durable, hygenic and above all, attractive product offering that suit a variety of lifestyles from traditional farmhouses to contemporary urban lofts. Welcome to The Copper Factory Experience.
The Decorative 100% solid copper Bath Sinks are hand hammered and finished by experienced craftsmen who take pride in their handiwork. This dedication to the personal attention and accountibility for each worker's efforts creates a unique product which cannot be matched in quality and value by automated mass production factories. Each Copper Factory product is handled and inspected by several experienced artisans who all have the authority to reject anything less than excellent quality, assuring only the Best product has The Copper Factory name. The durable and attractive finishes give our products a rich and inviting appearance which is suitable in traditional or contemporary designs.
- Finish: Antique Copper
- Texture: Hammered
- Collection: Artisan
- Material: Copper
- Dimensions: 20 1/2W x 17D x 6H Inches, Drain Size 1 5/8 Inches
- Hand crafted by experienced artisans
- Solid heavy sand casted 100% copper construction.
- Undermount bath sink excellent for Stone and solid surface countertops.
- Rich Antique Copper living finish.
- Pop-up drain adapter/overflow system comes at no additional charge with this sink allowing you to use the standard pop-up drain which comes with your faucet saving the expense of an expensive drain.
- Overflow allows this sink to meet most plumbing codes.
- Complete set of matching accessories available from The Copper Factory.
- Our product comes with a One year limited warranty for any manufacturing defects. We will only replace the original purchased product after inspection and verification of the defect by the manufacturer.
Disclaimer: Due to the Hand Made nature of the product, there can be a slight variation in the size, hammering and finish. The antique copper finish is a living finish and may patina over time into a rich attractive finish.