Solid Hand Hammered Copper 16" Diameter Large Round Bar/Prep Sink in Antique Copper Finish by The Copper Factory.
The Copper Factory is bringing the rich tradition of copper to homes across the country and beyond with a comprehensive line of hand crafted bathroom and kitchen sinks, bathtub, and other matching accessories. Starting with native copper, experienced craftsmen hand hammer or sand cast each piece to create durable, hygenic and above all, attractive product offering that suit a variety of lifestyles from traditional farmhouses to contemporary urban lofts. Welcome to The Copper Factory Experience.
The Decorative 100% solid copper Bar/Prep Sinks are hand hammered and finished by experienced craftsmen who take pride in their handiwork. This dedication to the personal attention and accountibility for each worker's efforts creates a unique product which cannot be matched in quality and value by automated mass production factories. Each Copper Factory product is handled and inspected by several experienced artisans who all have the authority to reject anything less than excellent quality, assuring only the Best product has The Copper Factory name. The durable and attractive finishes give our products a rich and inviting appearance which is suitable in traditional or contemporary designs.
- Finish: Antique Copper
- Texture: Hammered
- Collection: Artisan
- Material: Copper
- Dimensions: 16 Dia. x 8H Inches, Drain Size: 3 1/2 Inches
- Hand crafted by experienced artisans
- Solid heavy sand casted 100% copper construction.
- Attractive Hammered Texture adds depth to the finish.
- Rich Antique Copper living finish.
- Made for use of a standard 3.5" kitchen basket strainer drain.
- Can accept a standard garbage disposal safely.
- Made for a bar or prep-sink application.
- Can be undermounted or used as a drop in sink.
- Our product comes with a One year limited warranty for any manufacturing defects. We will only replace the original purchased product after inspection and verification of the defect by the manufacturer.
Disclaimer: Due to the Hand Made nature of the product, there can be a slight variation in the size, hammering and finish. The antique copper finish is a living finish and may patina over time into a rich attractive finish.