Solid Cast Copper Small Round Knob in Satin Nickel Finish by The Copper Factory.
The Copper Factory is bringing the rich tradition of copper to homes across the country and beyond with a comprehensive line of hand crafted bathroom and kitchen sinks, bathtub, and other matching accessories. Starting with native copper, experienced craftsmen hand hammer or sand cast each piece to create durable, hygenic and above all, attractive product offering that suit a variety of lifestyles from traditional farmhouses to contemporary urban lofts. Welcome to The Copper Factory Experience.
The sand casted 100% solid copper Drawer Pulls and Backplates are hand cast and finished by experienced craftsmen who take pride in their handiwork. This dedication to the personal attention and accountibility for each worker's efforts creates a product which cannot be matched in quality and value by automated mass production factories. Each Copper Factory product is handled and inspected by several experienced artisans who all have the authority to reject anything less than excellent quality, assuring only the Best product has The Copper Factory name. The durable and attractive finishes give our products a rich and inviting appearance which is suitable in traditional or contemporary designs.
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Texture: Hammered
- Collection: Artisan
- Material: Copper
- Dimensions: 1.25" X 4.5" X 2"
- Hand crafted by experienced artisans
- Solid heavy sand casted 100% copper construction.
- Attractive Hammered Texture adds depth to the finish.
- Classic Satin Nickel Finish will coordinate with many other fixtures and hardware.
- Unique Traditional Design accents most cabinet styles
- Excellent for New cabinets or to replace existing hardware for a fresh look.
- Mounts in two 3/16" holes 3" on center in cabinet door/Drawer frame.
- Easy to install with no special tools required.
- No additional hardware needed.
- Our product comes with a One year limited warranty for any manufacturing defects. We will only replace the original purchased product after inspection and verification of the defect by the manufacturer.
Disclaimer: Due to the Hand Made nature of the product, there can be a slight variation in the size, hammering and finish. The antique copper finish is a living finish and may patina over time into a rich attractive finish.