Learn more »
Released in 2010, the T-KJr2-IN are the smallest water heaters in the Takagi tankless line. This small, but powerful unit can meet all the hot-water needs of a small American home or apartment with one or two bathrooms. Designed to virtually do anything a 40-gallon tank-type water heater can do and more, the compact, wall mounted T-K Jr. can support hydronic baseboard or radiant floor heating applications, as well as provide domestic hot water to plumbing fixtures and appliances.
- Capacity: 1 to 2 Bathrooms
- Flow Rate: Maximum 6.6 GPM
- Gas Inputs: 19,500 to 140,000 BTU per hour
- Energy Factor Rating: 0.82
- Inlet Gas Pressure: Min: 5.0" W.C. / Max 10.5" W.C.
- Dimensions: 20.3" H x 13.8" W x 6.7" D
- Direct Vent Capability
- Electric Ignition
|Product Type:||Tankless Heater|
|Installation Type:||Indoor Only|
|Direct Vent Convertible|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Vent Type:||Category III Stainless Steel|
|Inlet Gas Pressure:||5.0-10.5"W.C.|
|Max Flow (GPM):||6.6|
|Gas Input:||19500-140000 BTU/h|
|Temperature Range (F):||99°-167°F|
|PSI Range:||15-150 psi|
|Weight (lbs):||33 lbs|
- Stock Id:256085
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Type:Tankless Heater
- Installation Type:Indoor Only
- Volts:120 Volts
- Weight (lbs):33 lbs
- Vent Type:Category III Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range (F):99°-167°F
- Vent Size:4"
- Water Connection:3/4"
- Gas Connection:3/4"
- Gas Input:19500-140000 BTU/h
- Energy Factor:0.82
- Inlet Gas Pressure:5.0-10.5"W.C.
- Manifold Pressure:2.0-2.5"W.C.
- Max Flow (GPM):6.6
- PSI Range:15-150 psi
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: