Customize your food service facility and revolutionize your food preparation with the most advanced commercial induction equipment available. Ideal for demonstration cooking, suite service, catering and buffets. Available in two power levels. Features SmartScan™ enhancement and COOK and TEMP modes.Available at AppliancesConnection
Restaurants use only.
- SmartScan® technology: voltage, pan size and type recognition
- 5mm thick tempered glass cooktop
- Choice of power or temperature mode
- Power mode: 1-20 levels (1300-3400W)
- Temperature mode: 90-440°F (32-226°C)
- Large LED power/temp display
- Displays in °F or °C
- Simple knob-set thermostat control
- Touch-sensitive controls and stainless steel body
- Power ON/OFF touch pad with indicator light
- Cook & Temp mode indicator lights
- Over or under voltage protection
- 5.9' power cord length
- CETL / ETL-Sanitation to NSF-4
|Input voltage||208-240V / 50Hz|
|Power consumption||3400W / 20A|
|Temperature range||90 - 440°F|
|Cord length||5.9 ft|
|Unit dimension (W x D x H)||12.6 x 15.16 x 4.53 in.|
|Package dimension (W x D x H)||16 x 19 x 7 in.|
|Net weight||13.45 lbs|
|Gross weight||15 lbs|
- Stock Id:219468
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Surface Color:Black
- Trim Color:Stainless Steel
- Depth:15 1/6"
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Width:12 1/2"
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Height:4 1/2"
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Actual Width:13"
- Actual Depth:16"
- Actual Height:5"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:3400
- Modules Required:No
- Star-K Certified:No
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X