At just 24" wide, the TCL73 is ideally sized for homes with space limitations. This unit can dry up to 15 lbs. of fabric using select cycles inside the durable stainless steel drum. 11 standard programs give you plenty of options for cottons, permanent press, delicates, wool, air fluff, easy iron, and cool tumble, as well as 5 choices for timed drying settings from 30 to 160 minutes long. Features include a delay start option, a pause button, and indicator lights to ensure easy use and maintenance.
The TCL73 can be used for recessed installation with ¾" side clearance, ½" top clearance, and ¾" rear clearance. The reversible door swing makes it easy to place the dryer wherever space allows. This unit is designed to match the ENERGY STAR qualified ARWL129 washing machine to create a stackable 24" wide full service laundry station.
Slim undercounter dimensions
- Just under 24" wide for an easy fit
16 dry programs
- Extra, light, and iron dry settings for cottons and permanent press; 5 cycles for timed drying; additional settings for delicates, wool, air fluff, easy iron, and cool tumble
Stainless steel drum
- Durable interior holds up load after load
- Lets you pause the dry cycle to add or remove fabric
- User reversible door swing for added placement flexibility
- Indicator lights make it easy to know when to clean the filter or condenser
Delay start option
- Allows you to pre-set your laundry for the ideal finish time
Matching washer available
- ENERGY STAR qualified ARWL129 is available for stackable or side-by-side use
- 4-prong cord built into the unit
|Voltage/Frequency||220 V AC/60 Hz|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Reversible Door Swing||Yes|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.