MEDDTADA Series SP6DSSTB7MEDDTADA 24" 5.4 cu. ft. Three-Drawer Medical Refrigerator, Digital Thermostat, High Temperature Alarm, Professional Towel Bar Handles, Automatic Defrost: Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The SUMMIT's MEDDTADA series Drawer Refrigerator is designed for temperature precision in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions complying with ADA guidelines. It features a commercially listed three-drawer all-refrigerator constructed entirely from stainless steel, with pro towel bar handles. It uses automatic defrost operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure an even temperature throughout the interior. A digital thermostat offers precise temperature control and a high temperature alarm alerts when conditions change. Additional features include a hospital grade cord and interior light.Available at AppliancesConnection
32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
Fully Finished Cabinet
Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
High Temperature Alarm
Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
Hospital Grade Cord with 'Green Dot' Plug
Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
Internal Fan with Gel Packs
Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
Stainless Steel Construction
Interior and exterior built from solid stainless steel
Professional Towel Bar Handles
Curved stainless steel handles provide generous room for a comfortable grip
100% CFC Free
Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Ext Depth with Handle:||24.63"|
|Interior Height 1:||27.75"|
|Interior Width 1:||20.0"|
|Interior Depth 1:||17.5"|
|Comp Step Height:||7.0"|
|Comp Step Width:||20.0"|
|Comp Step Depth:||6.0"|
|US Electrical Safety:||UL|
|Depth with door at 90°:||40.5"|
|Fan Type:||Interior and Exterior|
|Level Legs Quantity:||4|
|High Side PSI:||285.0|
|Low Side PSI:||70.0|
|Compressor Warranty:||5 Years|
|Parts/Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
- Stock Id:224270
- Total Capacity:5.4 cu. ft.
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color:Stainless Steel
- Door Color:Stainless Steel
- Interior Color:Stainless Steel
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Glass Door:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Drawer Lock:No
- Convertible Freezer/Refrigerator:No
- CFC Free:Yes
- Commercially Approved:Yes
- Energy Star:No
- Water Dispenser:No
- Volts:115 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Refrigerator Capacity:5.4 cu. ft.
- ADA compliant:Yes
- Child Lock:No
- Ice Maker:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Depth without Handles:23.58"
- Height without Hinges:32"
- Digital Temperature Control:Yes
- Cabinet Depth:23.58"
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Star-K Certified:No
- Interior Height 1:27.75"
- Interior Width 1:20.0"
- Interior Depth 1:17.5"
- US Electrical Safety:UL
- Thermostat Type:Digital
- Fan Type:Interior and Exterior
- Freon Type:R134a
- High Side PSI:285.0
- Level Legs Quantity:4
- Freon Oz:1.8
- Low Side PSI:70.0
- Parts/Labor Warranty:1 Year
- Compressor Warranty:5 Years
- Comp Step Height:7.0"
- Comp Step Width:20.0"
- Comp Step Depth:6.0"
- Approved for Medical Use:Yes
- Stainless Steel Shelves:No
- Drawer Quantity:3
- Ext Depth with Handle:24.63"
- Depth with door at 90:40.5"
- Commercially Approved:Yes
- Microwave and Refrigerator:No
- Drawer Clearance with Handle:16"
All 304 Grade Stainless Steel Construction
Non-corrodible stainless steel construction for very sturdy and long lasting.
Makes it easy to see what`s inside.
Professional Towel Bar Handle
Curved handle in polished stainless steel completes the look.
Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments.
The Americans with Disabilities Act establishes accessibility guidelines for many products. This product meets the requirements for ADA-compliance based on Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X