SBC501BSSTBST 7.0 cu. ft. Capacity Beer Dispenser With KIT 490 Included, Adjustable Thermostat, Manual Defrost, Professional Towel Bar Handle, and Top Guard Rail in Stainless Steel
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 50.25"
- Depth: 25"
Made in North America, SUMMIT's SBC501 Series features quality beer dispensers built with durable construction and convenient features.
The SBC501BSSTBST can accommodate half, quarter, and mini kegs. We include a five pound CO2 tank and tap system complete with all the accessories you need for the smoothest pour. The interior includes a dial thermostat for easy temperature control.
The SBC501BSSTBST has a black cabinet and 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door complete with a pro towel bar handle. The unit's top is also constructed from stainless steel, with a chrome guard rail to help neaten service. Heavy duty casters offer easy portability. This unit features a manual defrost operation process to help prevent temperature fluctuations. The fully finished cabinet is designed for freestanding use.
KIT 490 included
- Includes a 5lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Keep your beer on the move with sturdy casters that let you wheel the beer dispenser with ease
Top guard rail
- Limit the mess with a silver rail that neatens service
- No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Large interior accepts half, quarter, and mini (pony) kegs
Convertible to a beverage cooler
- Store beverages inside when not using as a beer cooler
Stainless steel door
- Fingerprint-proof design for clean and classic style
Stainless steel top
- 18 gauge stainless steel adds long lasting elegance
Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle adds function and elegance, providing more room for a comfortable grip
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Shipping Weight||156.0 lbs.|
|Energy Usage/Year||374.0 kWh/year|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Depth with door at 90°||47.5"|
|Level Legs Quantity||2|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
- Stock Id:331060
- Total Capacity:7.0 cu. ft.
- Accepted Keg Sizes:Half
- Number of Taps:Single
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Glass Door:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No