The freestanding SBC500SSST can accommodate half, quarter, and mini kegs. We include a five pound CO2 tank and tap system complete with all the accessories you need for the smoothest pour. An adjustable thermostat lets you manage your beer's temperature to get the taste you desire.
Enjoy beer the way it was meant to be served: on tap and at home. SUMMIT's SBC500 series is the industry standard for quality beer dispensers with durable construction.
Sturdy casters let you roll the SBC500SSST to any location. A fingerprint-proof stainless steel top and stainless steel door add sleek contemporary style to any setting, with an attractive platinum cabinet and a top railing included to stop spills. The entire unit can be transformed into an all-refrigerator in just a few simple steps.
Forget the cost and cleanup of cans and bottles: with trusted design and unmatched style, SUMMIT's SBC500SSST brings true refreshment home.
- Includes everything you need to pour the perfect draft
- Stainless steel top adds a touch of luxury to tap service
- Platinum sides bring a modern look into any setting
- Accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs of your favorite brew
- Over two decades of proven reliability
- Portable design with heavy duty caster support
- Adjustable thermostat
- 100% CFC Free
- Energy efficient design
- 115 Volts; 60 cycle; 3 prong plug
- Accepts half; quarter; or mini kegs
- 5 pound CO2 tank
- Draft tower
- Sankey American tap
- Top guard rail standard
- Wooden keg slats
- Strong casters
- Cleaning kit
- Drip tray
- Height: 50.25"
- Width: 23.75"
- Depth: 25.0"
- Capacity: 6.4 cu.ft.
- Shipping Weight: 156.0 lbs.
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Energy Usage/Year: 345.0 kWh/year
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Reversible: No
- Door Swing: RHD
- Defrost Type: Manual
- Depth with door at 90°: 47.5"
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Freon Type: R134a
- Level Legs Quantity: 2
- Parts/Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.