SUMMIT's SBC5007 series of commercially approved beer dispensers represents the very best in durable construction and classic style.
The SBC500BST7 is a freestanding unit that can accommodate kegs of any size. We include a CO2 tank and tap system complete with all the accessories you need for the smoothest pour in the industry. ETL-S approved to NSF-18 for use in commercial establishments.
An adjustable thermostat lets you manage your beer's temperature while automatic defrost prevents temperature fluctuations inside. The entire unit can be converted into a refrigerator for added convenience.
The black finish of the SBC500BST7 suits any room, with an 18 gauge stainless steel top completing a professional look.
- Commercially approved to NSF-18
- Stainless steel top adds a touch of luxury to tap service
- Includes everything you need to pour the perfect draft
- Over two decades of proven reliability
- Converts to a refrigerator for added convenience
- Portable design with heavy duty caster support
- KIT 490 included - Includes a 5lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- Commercially approved - ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 18
- Manual defrost - No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Convertible to a refrigerator - Transform the beer cooler into a standard refrigerator with adjustable shelves
- Stainless steel top - 18 gauge stainless steel adds long lasting elegance
- Black body - A classic black cabinet and door
- Top guard rail - Limit the mess with a silver rail that neatens service
- Portable design - Keep your beer on the move with sturdy casters that let you wheel the beer dispenser with ease
- Full-sized - Large interior accepts half, quarter, and mini (pony) kegs
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height: 50.25''
- Width: 23.75''
- Depth: 27.0''
- Shipping Weight: 156.0 lbs.
- Weight: 150.0 lbs.
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Defrost Type: Manual
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- Parts/Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Sanitation: ETL-S
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.