SBC490OSSSTB7TWIN 24" 6.4 cu.ft. Outdoor Full Keg Beer Dispenser, Automatic Defrost, Commercially Approved, Dual Tap System, 100% CFC Free: Stainless Steel
- Width: 23.63"
- Height: 51.38"
- Depth: 25.5"
SUMMIT's full-sized beer dispenser brings the pleasure of a cold draft to the outdoors in the commercially approved SBC4907OSSSTBTWIN. Fully equipped to weather the elements, the SBC4907OSSSTBTWIN has a sealed aluminum back to protect all electrical components. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) exceeds U.L. safety requirements by protecting the unit from circuit breaks.Available at AppliancesConnection
The SBC4907OSSSTBTWIN uses a dual tap system that lets you pour two different beers for a variety in service. We include a CO2 tank and regulator, as well as all the tap accessories you need for the coldest, smoothest draft.
Convert your beer dispenser to a refrigerator with convenient removable shelves. Automatic defrost saves time and maintenance and an adjustable thermostat lets you set the proper temperature for beer and other stored items.
This model is fully wrapped in non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel for a modern look with incredible durability. A professional towel bar handle completes the package. We also offer an alternative "HV" handle with a slim 14mm diameter to match many popular cabinet styles.
- Includes everything you need to pour the perfect draft, with two taps offering more choices
- U.L. approved for outdoor use, with three levels of weatherproofing in design
- All stainless steel construction for durable luxury
- Commercially approved to NSF-18
- Converts to a refrigerator for added convenience
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 18
U.L. approved for outdoor use
Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
All 304 grade stainless steel construction
Non-corrodible stainless steel lasts in any season
KIT 490 included
Includes a 5lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
Dual tap system
Serve two varieties of beer from twin taps that accommodate two mini kegs
Professional towel bar handle
A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Our integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
Convertible to a refrigerator
Transform the beer cooler into a standard refrigerator with adjustable shelves
Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
Sealed aluminum back
No exposed electrical components
Large interior accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs
Slim undercounter dimensions
24 inch width fits easily in any location
Make the best use of space by installing your beer dispenser under the counter and flush with other cabinets; requires 1/2" of space between sides and cabinets and 1 1/2" space between unit rear and wall
Fully finished cabinet
Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
100% CFC free
Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height: 51.38"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Capacity: 6.4 cu.ft.
- Interior Height 1: 29.0"
- Interior Width 1: 21.25"
- Interior Depth 1: 18.75"
- Shipping Weight: 152.0 lbs.
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Energy Usage/Year: 418.0 kWh/year
- Amps: 1.7
- Reversible: No
- Door Swing: RHD
- Shelf Quantity: 2
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Wheel Quantity: 4
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- High Side PSI: 280.0
- Freon Type: R134a
- Low Side PSI: 88.0
- Freon Oz: 2.1
- Parts/Labor: Warranty 1 Year
- Compressor: Warranty 5 Years
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Stock Id:102888
- Total Capacity:6 Cu. Ft.
- Accepted Keg Sizes:Full
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color:Stainless Steel
- Door Color:Stainless Steel
- Energy Star:No
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Volts:115 Volts
- Hinge Side:Right
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Ice Maker:No
- Glass Door:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:Yes
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Door Style:One Door
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Accepts Sanke Tap:Yes
- Commercially Approved:Yes
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X