SBC490OS7TWIN 24" 6.4 cu.ft. Outdoor Full Keg Beer Dispenser, Commercially Approved, Dual Tap System, Automatic Defrost, Adjustable Thermostat, 100% CFC Free: Stainless Steel
- Width: 23.63"
- Height: 51.38"
- Depth: 25.5"
SUMMIT's full-sized beer dispenser brings the pleasure of a cold draft to the outdoors in the commercially approved SBC4907OSTWIN. Fully equipped to weather the elements, the SBC4907OSTWIN has a sealed aluminum back to protect all electrical components. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) exceeds U.L. safety requirements by protecting the unit from circuit breaks.Available at AppliancesConnection
The SBC4907OSTWIN uses a dual tap system that lets you pour two different beers for a variety in service. We include a CO2 tank and regulator, as well as all the tap accessories you need for the coldest, smoothest draft.
Convert your beer dispenser to a refrigerator with convenient removable shelves. Automatic defrost saves time and maintenance and an adjustable thermostat lets you set the proper temperature for beer and other stored items.
This model is fully wrapped in non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel for a modern look with incredible durability. A professional towel bar handle completes the package. An optional "HV" handle (sleek 14 mm diameter) is also available.
- U.L. approved for outdoor use, with three levels of weatherproofing in design
- Commercially approved to NSF-18
- Converts to a refrigerator for added convenience
- Dual tap system lets you serve two different types of beer
- Complete 304 grade stainless steel construction for durable luxury
U.L. approved for outdoor use
Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 18
304 grade stainless steel exterior
Complete stainless steel construction for easy durability in the outdoors
KIT 490 included
Includes a 5lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
Dual tap system
Serve two varieties of beer from twin taps that accommodate two mini kegs
Professional towel bar handle
A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Our integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
Convertible to a refrigerator
Transform the beer cooler into a standard refrigerator with adjustable shelves
Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
Sealed aluminum back
No exposed electrical components
Large interior accepts half, quarter, and mini (pony) kegs
Make the best use of space by installing your beer dispenser under the counter and flush with other cabinets; requires 1/2" of space between sides and cabinets and 1 1/2" space between unit rear and wall
Fully finished cabinet
Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
Slim undercounter dimensions
24 inch width fits easily in any location
100% CFC free
Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Weight and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 150 Lbs.
- Height: 51.38"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Interior Height 1: 29.0"
- Interior Width 1: 21.25"
- Interior Depth 1: 18.75"
- Capacity: Full Keg
- Body Color: Stainless Steel
- Door Color: Stainless Steel
- Door Swing: Right Hand
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Converts to Refrigerator: Yes
- Shelves: Included
- Bottom Tray: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- U.L Approved: Yes
- Energy Efficient: Yes
- 100% CFC Free: Yes
- U.L Approved for Outdoor Use: Yes
- Stock Id:102883
- Total Capacity:6.4 cu. ft.
- Accepted Keg Sizes:Full
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color:Stainless Steel
- Energy Star:No
- Style:Beverage Center
- Volts:115 Volts
- Hinge Side:Right
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:Yes
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Accepts Sanke Tap:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Beer Dispenser:Yes
- Commercially Approved:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X