SBC490OS7 24" 6.4 cu.ft. Commercially Approved Full Keg Beer Dispenser, Automatic Defrost, Approved for Outdoor Use, Adjustable Thermostat, 100% CFC Free: Stainless Steel
- Width: 23.63"
- Height: 51.38"
- Depth: 25.5"
SUMMIT's full-sized beer dispenser brings the pleasure of a cold draft to the outdoors in a commercially approved unit with a weatherproof design. Fully equipped to stand up to the elements, the SBC490OS7 meets and exceeds U.L. requirements for safe outdoor operation. The exterior is completely wrapped in non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel, with the back fully sealed to protect all electrical components. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) prevents circuit breaks from damaging the unit or causing electric shocks. Our 12 inch long towel bar handle offers a comfortable grip while adding a durable touch of elegance. As an added option, customers can order our popular "HV" handle with a thin 14 mm diameter.Available at AppliancesConnection
The SBC490OS7 includes all the tap accessories you need to serve beer from a half, quarter, or mini keg, as well as removable shelves that conveniently convert the beer cooler into a refrigerator. Automatic defrost saves time and maintenance and an adjustable thermostat lets you set the proper temperature for stored beer.
Designed primarily for freestanding use, this undercounter beer dispenser can be installed as a built-in unit but requires 1 1/2 inch of space between the rear of the unit and wall and a 1/2 inch of space between the unit sides and cabinetry.
- All stainless steel construction for durable luxury
- U.L. approved for outdoor use, with three levels of weatherproofing in design
- Includes everything you need to pour the perfect draft
- Converts to a refrigerator for added convenience
- Commercially approved to NSF-18
- Accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs of your favorite brew
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 18
U.L. approved for outdoor use
Durable construction meets and exceeds U.L. requirements with three levels of weatherproofing
All 304 grade stainless steel construction
Non-corrodible stainless steel lasts in any season
KIT 490 included
Includes a 5lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
Large interior accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs
Slim undercounter dimensions
24 inch width fits easily in any location
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
Our integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
Convertible to a refrigerator
Transform the beer cooler into a standard refrigerator with adjustable shelves
Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
Sealed aluminum back
All electrical components are protected from the elements
Make the best use of space by installing your beer dispenser under the counter and flush with other cabinets; requires 1/2" of space between sides and cabinets and 1 1/2" space between unit rear and wall
Casters included (ship unassembled)
Keep your beer on the move with sturdy casters that let you wheel the beer dispenser with ease
Fully finished cabinet
Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
100% CFC free
Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Capacity: 6.4 cu.ft.
- Interior Height 1: 29.0"
- Interior Width 1: 21.25"
- Interior Depth 1: 18.75"
- Shipping Weight: 152.0 lbs.
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Energy Usage/Year: 418.0 kWh/year
- Amps: 1.7
- Reversible: No
- Door Swing: RHD
- Shelf Quantity: 2
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Wheel Quantity: 4
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- High Side PSI: 280.0
- Freon Type: R134a
- Low Side PSI: 88.0
- Freon Oz: 2.1
- Parts/Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Height: 51.38"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Stock Id:102882
- Total Capacity:6.4 cu.ft.
- Accepted Keg Sizes:Full
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color:Stainless Steel
- Volts:115 Volts
- Hinge Side:Right
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:Yes
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Accepts Sanke Tap:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Commercially Approved:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X