Professional Series SBC490BISSTBTWIN 24" 6.4 cu.ft. Full Keg Beer Dispenser with Automatic Defrost, Covertible to Refrigerator, 100% CFC Free: Stainless Steel
Create your own pub in the comfort of your home with SUMMIT's SBC490BI series of top quality built-in undercounter beer dispensers. The SBC490BISSTBTWIN offers users the chance to serve two different types of beers from quarter kegs, with a tap system complete with a CO2 tank and all the accessories necessary for the smoothest pour. The interior can also accept half and mini kegs, allowing you to fill the unit with just the right amount for every occasion.Available at AppliancesConnection
Designed primarily for built-in use, the SBC490BISSTBTWIN can be installed in 24 inch spaces and under standard counters. It can also be used freestanding and ships with sturdy casters to be installed by users who want to make the unit mobile. The jet black cabinet is fitted with fully wrapped stainless steel door. A curved towel bar handle completes the look with modern style and easy grip convenience.
Convert the beer dispenser to a refrigerator with easy adjustable shelves. The automatic defrost operation helps to keep maintenance at a minimum.
With durable construction and an innovative design, the SBC490BISSTBTWIN is the embodiment of smart luxury for beer lovers.
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Complete tap kit includes everything you need to pour the perfect draft
- Twin taps allow you to serve two different beers
- 5 lb. CO2 tank with regulator included
- Accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs of your favorite brew
- Ships with sturdy casters to install for optional portability
- Stainless steel door includes curved towel bar handle for added luxury
Full-sized beer dispenser
Interior accommodates half, quarter, or mini (pony) kegs
Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
Fully finished black cabinet
Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Stainless steel door
Modern elegance with durable construction
Professional towel bar handle
A curved handle in brushed stainless steel provides generous room for a comfortable grip
KIT 490 included
Complete tap system with 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
Dual tap system
Twin taps let you serve two different types of beer from two quarter kegs
Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
Convertible to a refrigerator
Transform the unit into an all-purpose refrigerator with convenient adjustable shelves
Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
Casters included (ship unassembled)
To make the unit portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
Top guard rail (ships unassembled)
If using the beer dispenser freestanding, install this silver rail on top to catch spills and neaten service
100% CFC free
Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height: 34.5"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 24.88"
- Capacity: 6.4 cu.ft.
- Ext Depth with Handle: 26.5"
- Interior Height 1: 29.0"
- Interior Width 1: 21.25"
- Interior Depth 1: 18.75"
- Shipping Weight: 152.0 lbs.
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Energy Usage/Year: 418.0 kWh/year
- Amps: 1.7
- Reversible: No
- Door Swing: RHD
- Shelf Quantity: 2
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Depth with door at 90°: 47.0"
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Freon Type: R134a
- Freon Oz: 2.1
- High Side PSI: 280.0
- Low Side PSI: 88.0
- Level Legs Quantity: 4
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- Parts/Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Stock Id:132584
- Total Capacity:6.4 cu. ft.
- Accepted Keg Sizes:Full
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Volts:115 Volts
- Hinge Side:Right
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Accepts Sanke Tap:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X