Professional Series SBC490BISSTBTRIPLE 24" 6.4 cu.ft. Built-in Full Keg Beer Dispenser, Automatic Defrost, Triple Tap System, Convertible to a Refrigerator, 100% CFC Free: Stainless Steel
Bring the pub experience into your home with SUMMIT's SBC490BI series of built-in undercounter beer dispensers. The SBC490BISSTBTRIPLE lets you accommodate all tastes with three different drafts from a triple tap tower. We include a complete tap kit and 5 lb. CO2 tank for all your service needs.Available at AppliancesConnection
Designed primarily for built-in use, the SBC490BISSTBTRIPLE can be installed in 24 inch spaces and under standard counters. It can also be used freestanding and ships with sturdy casters to be installed by users who want to make the unit mobile. The jet black cabinet is fitted with fully wrapped stainless steel door. A curved towel bar handle completes the look with modern style and easy grip convenience.
Removable shelves are included to allow the beer dispenser to be used as a refrigerator. Automatic defrost operation helps to keep maintenance at a minimum.
With durable construction and an innovative design, the SBC490BISSTBTRIPLE is the embodiment of smart luxury for beer lovers.
NOTE: this unit is designed to hold three Cornelius kegs or two 1/6 kegs.
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Stainless steel door includes curved towel bar handle for added luxury
- Complete tap kit includes everything you need to pour the perfect draft
- 5 lb. CO2 tank with regulator included
- Ships with sturdy casters to install for optional portability
- Serve three varieties of beer from the triple tap
Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
Fully finished black cabinet
Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Stainless steel door
Modern elegance with durable construction
Professional towel bar handle
A curved handle in brushed stainless steel provides generous room for a comfortable grip
KIT 490 included
Complete tap system with 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
Triple tap system
Three taps allow you to serve three different brews
Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
Convertible to a refrigerator
Transform the unit into an all-purpose refrigerator with convenient adjustable shelves
Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
Casters included (ship unassembled)
To make the unit portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
Top guard rail (ships unassembled)
If using the beer dispenser freestanding, install this silver rail on top to catch spills and neaten service
100% CFC free
Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height: 34.5"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 24.88"
- Capacity: 6.4 cu.ft.
- Ext Depth with Handle: 26.5"
- Interior Height 1: 29.0"
- Interior Width 1: 21.25"
- Interior Depth 1: 18.75"
- Shipping Weight: 152.0 lbs.
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ULC
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Energy Usage/Year: 418.0 kWh/year
- Amps: 1.7
- Reversible: No
- Door Swing: RHD
- Shelf Quantity: 2
- Shelf Type: Wire
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Depth with door at 90°: 47.0"
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Freon Type: R134a
- Freon Oz: 2.1
- High Side PSI: 280.0
- Low Side PSI: 88.0
- Level Legs Quantity: 4
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- Parts/Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Stock Id:132585
- Type:Built In
- Total Capacity:6 Cu. Ft.
- Accepted Keg Sizes:Full
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Door Color:Stainless Steel
- Volts:115 Volts
- Hinge Side:Right
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Accepts Sanke Tap:Yes
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X