Freestanding Upright Freezer with 2.8 cu. ft. Capacity, Field Reversible Doors, Manual Defrost, ADA Compliant, Approved for Medical Use, in White
- Width: 19.94"
- Height: 32"
- Depth: 23.38"
SUMMIT's ACCUCOLD series of refrigeration features units ideal for storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other specimens requiring safe and reliable temperature conditions.Available at AppliancesConnection
The commercially listed FS407LBI7MEDSCADA is a 20" wide, 32" high all-freezer designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters. It has a fully finished white cabinet that also allows freestanding use in any setting. A hospital grade cord with a green dot plug helps to protect the power cord from accidents in high traffic areas and a front lock adds keyed security.
Clear slide-out drawers offer additional efficiency to this manual defrost unit by protecting stored contents from automatically being exposed to room temperature when the door is opened. The unit includes a temperature alarm that warns of interior variations and a rear-mounted digital thermostat for optimum control. A humidity sensor displays the current and high/low humidity readings. An extra probe hole is included for easier installation of customer-supplied monitoring devices.
In addition to the standard features, any FS407LBI7MEDSCADA can be customized to your exact specifications. Additional options include keypad locks, open door alarms, probe holes for specific facility monitoring, casters or dollies for portability, and more. Discuss your storage needs with your SUMMIT sales representative to design the perfect ACCUCOLD™ freezer for your institution.
- ACCUCOLD™ all-freezer ideally suited for vaccine and pharmaceutical storage
- ETL-S listed for commercial use
- 32" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 20" wide spaces
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Digital thermostat allows more precision in temperature control
- High temperature alarm includes external temperature readout
- Humidity sensor provides readout right on the door
|ADA compliant||32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters|
|Commercially listed||ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use|
|Built-in capable||Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter|
|Fully finished white cabinet||Allows the unit to be used freestanding|
|Manual defrost||Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability|
|Factory installed lock||Keyed lock for secure interior|
|Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug||Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety|
|Digital thermostat||Electronic controls for more precise temperature management (rear-mounted)|
|High temperature alarm||Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door|
|Humidity sensor||Displays the current and high/low humidity readings|
|Probe hole||Factory installed probe hole for user-supplied monitoring equipment|
|Pull-out drawers||Four clear baskets for convenient and separated storage|
|Matching refrigerator available||Pair with FF511LBI7MEDSCADA for a complete ADA compliant set|
|100% CFC Free||Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals|
|Interior Height 1||26.0"|
|Interior Width 1||14.0"|
|Interior Depth 1||16.0"|
|Shipping Weight||85.0 lbs.|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.56"|
|Level Legs Quantity||2|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|High Side PSI||210.0|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts/Labor Warranty||1 Year|
- Stock Id:268637
- Total Capacity:2.8 cu. ft.
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Glass Door:No
- Defrost Type:Manual
- Volts:115 Volts
- Hinge Side:Right
- ADA compliant:Yes
- Approved for Medical Use:Yes
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X