The intricate shapes and ornamental detail present an old world appeal with Santa Cruz. Simulated marble tops are durable and easy to clean while providing just the right amount of contrast with the antique brown colored finish.
Founded in 1946, Standard Furniture started as and continues to be a family- owned and operated business. Our company remains one of the few American-based furniture manufacturers and distributors providing bedrooms, dining rooms, occasional tables, entertainment centers and leather furniture to over 3,000 retailers nationwide.
Their plants are located in Bay Minette and Frisco City, Alabama. Their distribution centers located in Alabama and California allow them to serve retailers nationwide. As a leading furniture company Standard Furniture also has an outstanding Import Furniture Division to complement our massive domestic production. Standard Furniture has over 200 team members stationed overseas holding their manufacturing partners to strict quality and manufacturing principles for all products brought to the United States.
- Santa Cruz collection
- Lexington cherry rutice finish
- A warm brown cherry color radiates from this graceful group. Bronze tone cast metal bail hardware and a dark aged bronze finish on tubular metal elements combines for an inviting old villa character
- Constructed of simulated wood grain laminate and metal
- Focal point details include sweeping scrolled metal elements
- Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
- Type: Panel
- Size: Queen
- Construction: Metal
- Style: Traditional
- Upholstery: Not Upholstered
- Width: 63"
- Length: 84"
- Height: 60"