Diana...gives your princess her own Victorian retreat.
Founded in 1946, Standard Furniture started as and continues to be a family- owned and operated business. Our company remains one of the few American-based furniture manufacturers and distributors providing bedrooms, dining rooms, occasional tables, entertainment centers and leather furniture to over 3,000 retailers nationwide.
Their plants are located in Bay Minette and Frisco City, Alabama. Their distribution centers located in Alabama and California allow them to serve retailers nationwide. As a leading furniture company Standard Furniture also has an outstanding Import Furniture Division to complement our massive domestic production. Standard Furniture has over 200 team members stationed overseas holding their manufacturing partners to strict quality and manufacturing principles for all products brought to the United States.
- Diana collection
- Victorian style overlays grace every piece adding a soft and feminine feel
- Bun feet raise nightstand off the floor
- Case doors open to reveal spacious storage compartments
- Profiled toe plates complement overall flowing feel
- Simulated wood grain laminates
- Open panel construction with metal roller bearing glides
- Folded case side construction with center-mounted runners
- Brushed-white, brass color swing bail pulls and clear plastic knobs
- Group may contain plastic parts
- Care: surfaces clean easily with soft cloth as needed
- Construction: Wood
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Style: Traditional
- Shape: Rectangular
- Finish: White
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 24"
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.