Harrison captures its inspiration from a union of industry, nature, function and style featuring earthy elegance and architectural styling.
Founded in 1946, Standard Furniture started as and continues to be a family- owned and operated business. Our company remains one of the few American-based furniture manufacturers and distributors providing bedrooms, dining rooms, occasional tables, entertainment centers and leather furniture to over 3,000 retailers nationwide.
Their plants are located in Bay Minette and Frisco City, Alabama. Their distribution centers located in Alabama and California allow them to serve retailers nationwide. As a leading furniture company Standard Furniture also has an outstanding Import Furniture Division to complement our massive domestic production. Standard Furniture has over 200 team members stationed overseas holding their manufacturing partners to strict quality and manufacturing principles for all products brought to the United States.
- End Table – 27"W x 24"D x 24"H
- Weight – 47 lbs
- Quality veneers over wood products and select solids used throughout and faux slate tops.
- Group may contain some plastic parts.
- Oak color finish with faux slate tops.
- Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Beautiful crisscrossed base with a sophisticated faux slate top present a perfect combination.
- The faux slate tops give an earthy feel, and are easy to clean.
- All tables have recessed shelving for great storage or display area.
- Mimicked design elements create a cohesive appeal to help carry the distinctive design through your entire room.
- Durable construction produces a heavy piece to ensure its placement in your living area.