Errickson Place features unique simplicity and an updated design blend to complement your home. The clean finish and design produces instant eye appeal.
Founded in 1946, Standard Furniture started as and continues to be a family- owned and operated business. Our company remains one of the few American-based furniture manufacturers and distributors providing bedrooms, dining rooms, occasional tables, entertainment centers and leather furniture to over 3,000 retailers nationwide.
Their plants are located in Bay Minette and Frisco City, Alabama. Their distribution centers located in Alabama and California allow them to serve retailers nationwide. As a leading furniture company Standard Furniture also has an outstanding Import Furniture Division to complement our massive domestic production. Standard Furniture has over 200 team members stationed overseas holding their manufacturing partners to strict quality and manufacturing principles for all products brought to the United States.
- Side Chair – 40"H
- Weight – 28 lbs
- Quality veneers over wood products and select solids used throughout.
- Group may contain some plastic parts.
- Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Chairs have woven tan color fabric seat with slat backs.
- Upholstered seats provide comfort and invitation.
- Tapered legs provide a sleek and sturdy anchor.
|Series: ||Errickson Place |
|Finish: ||Cherry |