Wooden Folding Homework Desk by Spiderlegs is hand crafted in the USA from cabinet grade Birch ply. The legs are all birch. The top and base are birch with a poplar core. Finished in the natural birch color, the collection includes a choice of natural finish, a walnut stain finish, or a mahogany stain finish. All colors are finished with several polyurethane outer coats. The patented design includes original locking hinges to prevent unintentional folding of the legs. Easily release each lock by pressing solid brass lock buttons between the thumb and finger. A favorite among teens and young people, the table transforms from a small case to a table in seconds. The leg and base configuration allows clearance for the user to sit up to the table. Use the table with a laptop, as a desk or a small table. Excellent for games, extra dining space (kid's table), and travel. The folded table is small enough to qualify as carry on luggage. Easily stored under a couch, on a shelf, stand up in closet. The built in carry handle allows for easy transport.
Spiderlegs are beautifully handcrafted collapsible folding tables. Made from quality woods, a Spiderlegs folding table can be used for extra dining, games, puzzles and projects at home. They’re great for temporary desk space. Use them as an RV table, elegant camping table, outdoor table you can easily put away, concert in the park, a display table, contractors table, artists table, tailgating table, boat table… You are limited only by your imagination. Spiderlegs collapse into a wonderfully portable “suitcase” that can be easily stored or transported between uses. Spiderlegs work well on many uneven surfaces as the base flexes with the ground. Spring loaded locking hinges keeps the table open when you want it, while depressing the buttons releases each leg allowing easy breakdown. Strength, stability, and versatility in an attractive design… Spiderlegs adds style and convenience to any occasion when a temporary table is needed.
- Folding homework desk
- Available in natural birch, light walnut or mahogany finish
- Wooden construction
- Unique patented folding design
- Unique folding table base adds stability and flexes slightly with moderately uneven surfaces
- Hinge lock can be released by pressing the solid brass lock buttons
- Folds to a small case with built in carry handle for easy transport
- Transforms from a small case to a table in seconds
- Can be stored easily under a couch, on a shelf or stand up in closet
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Renew wood surfaces with wood care products
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer provides one year warranty