Speed Queen STET77N
26.88" Washer/Dryer Combo with 4 Wash Cycles, 1000 RPM, Vented, in White
At Speed Queen, they've always felt their measure is equal parts quality, technological innovation and time-tested performance. Dating back to 1908, they have been continually focused on improving their manufacturing processes and coin operated laundry equipment.
Today's customers need coin operated laundry equipment that is energy efficient, flexible and delivers excellent performance. Their coin laundry equipment set industry standards for efficiency and reliability. Speed Queen remains steadfast in their commitment to offering premium quality commercial laundry equipment that has their customers redefining perceived limits of productivity and profitability.
The coin operated laundry business is more than just washers and dryers. Successful coin operated laundry business owners understand the formula for profitability extends much further. As an industry leader, Speed Queen pours years of market experience into its coin operated laundry equipment. Their laundry equipment is developed with balance in mind. Washer extractors must deliver not only top-level quality washing results, but the results must be balanced with energy efficiency and water-savings. Speed Queen drying tumblers balance the same emphasis on quality with fast drying as well as efficient use of utilities. Likewise, their controls are designed to offer customers a variety of wash and dry options while being extremely user friendly.
Designed as a vertical combination with the same capacity of the frontload washer and dryer
The stacked unit takes up half the floor space of a conventional washer and dryer
The stacked unit has the same hook-ups and connections as a standard washer and dryer
Having a window in the washer and dryer enables customers to view the entire laundering process
- Basket Volume: 2.84 cu. ft.
- Tub Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cycle time: 25 Minutes
- Cycles/Temperature: Normal/Hot, Normal/Warm, Permanent Press/Warm, Delicate/Cold
- Motor - HP: 3/4 HP, 750 RPM
- Motor - RPM: Variable Speed Induction
- Electrical Specifications: 120/60/1 - 15 Voltage/Hz/Phase/Amps
- Spin Speed: 500, 650, 1000 RPM
- Water Consumption: 14.8 Gal/Cycle
- Water Factor: 5.20 Gal/cu. ft.
- Modified Energy Factor: 2.16
- Hot Water Usage: 1.59 Gal/Cycle
- Water Pressure: 20 to 120 psi
- Dryer Specs
- Cylinder Volume: 7 cu. ft.
- Cycle Time: 45 minutes
- Cycles/Temperature: High 160, Medium 155, Low 145, Delicate 115
- Air Outlet Diameter: 4"
- Motor - HP: 1/3 HP, 5.5 amps
- Motor - RPM: 60 Hz, 1725 RPM
- Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 26 7/8"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 76 5/8"
- Net Weight: 360 lb
- Shipping Weight: 390 lb
- Electric Models: 120/240/60/1 - 30 Voltage/Hz/Phase/Amps
- Heating Element: 5350 W, 240 V
- Maximum Exhaust Static Back Pressure: 0.6 W.C.
- Exhaust Overflow: 220 cfm
- Washer: UL
- Electric Models: UL
- Brand:Speed Queen
- Stock Id:137747
- Venting Type:Vented
- Wash Cycles:4
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1000
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Energy Star:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Dry Rack:No
- Extra Large Lint Filter:No
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Sensor Dry:No
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:No
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:No
- Water Heater:Yes
- Washer Temperature Settings:4
- Washer Reversible Door:No
- Dryer Temperature Settings:4
- Dryer Reversible Door:No
- Washer Capacity:2.84 cu. ft.
- Dryer Capacity:7 cu. ft.
- Payment System:Coin Operated
- CEE Rating:Not available