Built tough to stay that way. The No. 1 supplier of commercial coin-operated laundry equipment, Speed Queen continues to lead in customer satisfaction. Speed Queen homestyle washers and dryers feature many of the same rugged, reliable parts found in the coin-operated machines, so they’re built to last.
- A wide door opening of 2.06 sq. ft. is the industry’s largest, offering residents the convenience of easy loading and unloading.
- Door is reversible for installation flexibility. The upfront lint filter is easy to clean and secured.
- Durable galvanized steel cylinder with extra-large 18 lb capacity. The gentle tumble action minimizes wrinkles.
- Quiet, efficient blower system with superior airflow of 220 cu. ft. per minute for fast drying and lower operating costs.
- Efficient dryer heating with 22,500 Btu (gas models) and 5,350 Watts (electric models).
- A space saver! Two dryers in the space of one, both operating independently.
- 100% serviceable from the front.
- Cycle/Temperature: Regular/Perm Press, Delicate/Knits, No Heat
- Electrical Specifications: Electric: 2x 120/240/60/1-30 amp, Gas: 2 x 120/60/1-15 amp
- Motor - RPM 2 x 60 Hz: 1725
- Utility Connections in (mm) - Gas: 2 x 3/8" NPT (9.5)
- Air Outlet Diameter in (mm) - 2 x 4" (102)
- Exhaust Airflow cfm (m3/hr) - 2 x 220 (374)
- Maximum Exhaust Static Back Pressure - 0.6" W.C.
| Cylinder Volume: || 7 cu. ft. |
| Width: || 26.875" |
| Depth: || 28" |
| Height: || 75.25" |
| Weight: || 240 lbs. |
| Shipping Weight: || 255 lbs. |
| BTU/hr: || 22,500 |
| Heating Element: || 5350W |
| Volts: || 240 Volts |
| Door Type: || Solid |
| Color: || White |
| Activation: || Push-to-Start |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.