All Solaire Grills 27" and larger share an impressive list of standard features and are built to exceed commercial specifications. With over a dozen models to choose from, there's a Solaire Grill that's perfect for you.Available at AppliancesConnection
Stainless Steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-Burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
Pushbutton rapid-start electronic ignition.
All 304 series, 18-8 stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
Hand-Polished mirror finish accents.
Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners, and V-Grilling Grids.
Top-supported, self-trimming design for built-ins.
Double skin hood with stay-cool, full width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
Stainless steel V-Grilling Grids to enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
Folding side shelves on pedestal, cart, and post models.
Models with rear infrared rotisserie include heavy-duty motor, spit rod, forks and counter-weight.
- More Flavorful Food - Intense direct heat enhances natural glavor for succelence and taste that rival the finest steakhouses.
- More Efficient - Solaire infrared burners are ready to grill in just three (3) minutes and cook twice as fast as traditional burners.
- More Convenient - With shorter grilling times, grilling can become part of your everyday lifestyle, not just a weekend event. And since infrared heats food directly, not the airt around it, grilling year-round, even in frigid weather, is no problem.
- Fewer Flare-Ups - Because there is no secondary heat element to trap grease, flare-ups are virtually eliminated. Drippings instantly vaporize, adding a great natural flavor to your food.
- Versatile - Grill anything like a pro, from steaks to seafood, chops and vegetables.
- Charcoal-Like Grilling with No Hassle - Get the freat flavor of an intensely-hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas.
Cabinet Cart Free-Standing Cart Dimensions Side Shelves Down (Right to Left):
40.50 Height (Ground to Ceiling):
37.25 Depth (Front to Back):
23 Main Burner BTU's:
82500 Total BTU's:
82500 Primary Grilling Area:
667 Secondary Grilling Area:
360 Total Grilling Area:
1027 Cooking Surface Size Fuel Type:
Propane Gas Fuel Conversion:
Includes LP to NG Back Burner Type:
Ceramic Infra-Red Rotisserie Kit:
Optional Main Burner Material:
Cast Stainless-Steel Burner Style:
Infra-Red Grill Body Construction Material:
Stainless Steel Ignition Style:
Electronic - Battery Number of Main Burners:
Limited Lifetime - ProRated Wheel Type:
Casters Cooking Grid Material:
Stainless Steel Rod Side Burner:
Optional Smoker Tray:
Optional Infrared Main Burner:
Included Flavorizer Grids:
Stainless Steel Drip Pan:
Yes Double Walled Hood:
Yes Ways to Cook:
- Stock Id:148274
- Style:All Refrigerator
- Number of Burners:3
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Side Burner:Optional
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime - ProRated
- Burner Type:Infrared
- Rotisserie Kit:Optional
- Cooking Grid Material:Stainless Steel Rod
- Infrared Main Burner:Included
- Primary Grilling Area:667"
- Total Grilling Area:1027"
- Fuel Conversion:Includes LP to NG
- Back Burner Type:Ceramic Infrared
- Main Burner Material:Cast Stainless-Steel
- Grill Body Construction Material:Stainless Steel
- Ignition Style:Electronic - Battery
- Wheel Type:Casters
- Smoker Tray:Optional
- Flavorizer Grids:Stainless Steel
- Drip Pan:Yes
- Double Walled Hood:Yes
- Ways to Cook:Infrared
- Secondary Grilling Area:360"
- Side Shelves Down (Right to Left):40.50"
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X