SodaStream’s Ginger Ale soda mix makes up to 12 liters (50 servings) of carbonated drink. It is naturally flavored with a very low level of sodium and contains no high-fructose corn syrup and no aspartame additives.
We recommend that consumption takes place within 3-4 months upon ordering and that the syrup container is kept in a cool, dry place. The soda mix is kosher under the supervision of the Orthodox Union.
- SodaMix flavors are available in economy sized bottles. Each bottle of concentrated SodaMix contains enough syrup to make about 12 liters or 33 cans of fresh, delicious soda. No high-fructose corn syrup in regular flavors. No aspartame in diet flavors.
- SodaMix flavors are all available in economy sized bottles. Each bottle makes 12 liters (about 33 cans) of soda.
- When ordering sodamix, we recommend ordering an amount that you will comfortably consume within 3-4 months.
- Sodamix bottles feature a "best before" date which relates to optimal taste. Rest assured that sodamix can safely be consumed well beyond this “best before” date, however peak taste is ensured by consuming prior to this date. Sodamix will typically arrive at your home with about 3-4 months remaining prior to the “best before” date, therefore please order no more than a 3-4 month supply of sodamix.
- For longest shelf life, please keep tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Brand:Soda Stream
- Stock Id:214487