Sharp Convection Microwave Over the Range ovens are the most advanced design on the market! These easy-fitting designs provide added room and installation is simple, offering flexibility for new homes or remodeling projects.
Sharp is dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design. From Ultra HD Displays, to IZGO technology, to award-winning MFP solutions, to the latest in LED lighting, Sharp has always blazed the trail. We are proud of our accomplishments and excited about the future. We invite you to find out more about us, the value we place upon Corporate Social Responsibility, our on-going commitment to strong business ethics, and the numerous awards won by our innovative products. Make Sharp part of your journey.
CompuBroil®, CompuRoast®, CompuBake®
- automatically compute broiling, roasting, and baking times/temperature settings.
7-Digit, 2-Color Interactive Display
- spells out programming steps on an easy-to-read display.
Built-In Exhaust System
- offers horizontal or vertical discharge or ductless recirculation. Comes with hood light and powerful fan.
- included for two-level baking.
- may be used for baking, roasting, or broiling.
Smart & Easy Sensor® Settings
- automatically determines cooking/reheating times and selects proper power levels.
13 inch Diameter Ceramic Turntable
- with ON/OFF flexibility to handle oversized or oblong-shaped dishes or containers.
- Convection Over-the-Range Microwave bakes, roasts, grills
- 1.1 cu. ft. oven with 13" on/off Carousel® turntable
- Convection programs: 12 CompuCook, CompuDefrost
- Sensor programs: 8 Cook, Reheat, and Popcorn
- High/Low work light and 2-speed ventilation fan
| Features |
| Style || Over The Range |
| Capacity (cu. ft.) || 1.1 |
| Cooking Watts || 850 |
| Optional Built-In Trim Kit || No |
| Voltage || 120 Volts |
| Carousel Diameter (inches) || 13" Ceramic |
| Display || 7 digit/2 color |
| Nightlight || Yes |
| Custom Help || Yes |
| Pre-programmed Settings |
| Convection || Yes |
| Cooking Options || CompuBroil-4 CompuRoast-4 CompuBake-4 |
| Sensor Cook® Settings || 8 |
| Popcorn Key || Yes, Sensor |
| Reheating Options || sensor |
| Defrosting Options || automatic defrost |
| Other Conveniences |
| Ventilation System/Light || turntable on/off, 2 speed ventilation fan, high/low work light, 2 racks |
| Clock || Yes |
| Minute Timer || Yes |
| Minute Plus™ || Yes |
| Power Levels || 11 |
| Programmable Stages || 4 |
| Safety Lock || Yes |
| Demonstration Mode || Yes |
| Audible Signal Elimination || Yes |
| AC Power Required (Amps) || 13.2 |
| Built-in Kit Available (Optional) || Yes |
| Color || Black |
| Limited Warranty || 1 yr P/L + 6 yr Mag Part |
| Weight & Dimensions |
| Weight (lbs) || 71 |
| Approx Ship Weight (lbs) || 81 |
| Cavity Dimensions (inches) |
| Depth || 13 13/16 |
| Height || 8 1/16 |
| Width || 17 1/8 |
| Outside Dimensions (inches) |
| Depth || 15 9/32 |
| Height || 16 11/32 |
| Width || 29 15/16 |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.