For more than thirty years, Sharp has been the name to trust for cooking innovations like the Carousel microwave turntable. Sharp recently introduced the award-winning Insight Range with the world's first Microwave Drawer. Now Sharp blends style and convenience in a remarkably versatile stand-alone product: the Insight Pro Microwave Drawer. It's the most innovative idea yet for where to put the microwave.
Sharp's unique Insight (R) Microwave Drawer Oven design is now available in a 30"model with a drawer that opens manually. It places the microwave at a convenient height for frequent use to make microwave cooking easier for every cook in the family. There's no need to remove the dish from the oven to check, stir or turn the food. Sharp's advanced sensor technology eliminates the guesswork often associated with microwave cooking. The Microwave Drawer Oven is large enough to hold a 9"x 13"oblong dish. And the Auto-Touch control panel is angled so it is more convenient and easier to use. With fresh thinking into how consumers really use their kitchens, Sharp puts innovation and cooking convenience at your fingertips. The Insight Microwave Drawer Oven Innovation: it's the most exciting idea yet for where to place the microwave.
- 30"Microwave Drawer(TM) Oven installs in 30"or 33"cabinet
- Drawer opens and closes manually using the handle
- 1.0 cu ft capacity holds most 9"x 13"casserole dishes
- 1000 watts of output power
- Sensor Cook, Reheat and Popcorn simplify use
- Easy-to-read angled controls and digital LCD display
- Size 30"
- Built-in Ready Yes, this Microwave Drawer Oven can be installed below any electric or gas wall oven
- Front-mounted touch controls Yes, angled for easy viewing
- Microwave Drawer Oven opening system Manual
- Digital LCD Display Yes
- Wattage 1000 Watts
- Color Black
- Microwave Keep Warm Yes, up to 30 minutes
- Kitchen timer Yes
- Control lock Yes
- Demonstration mode Yes
- Capacity 1.0 cu. ft. capacity (holds 9"x 13"dish)
- Sensor Cook(R), Reheat, Popcorn 11 Settings
- Beverage Center No
- Preprogrammed Reheat 3 Settings
- Automatic Defrost 5 Settings
- Variable power levels 11
- Programmable stages 4
- Clock Yes
- Minute Plus Yes
- Melt and Soften Buttons No
- Power Ratings 120V, 60Hz / 1.67kW, 14.5 Amps
- Safety Compliance FCC, DHHS, UL listed
- Limited Warranty One-year parts and one-year labor with in-home service. The warranty continues for an additional four years, for a total of five years, on the magnetron tube for parts only.
- Dimensions (with handle) (inches) 30"x 15 13/32"x 26 3/16"
- Weight (lbs.) 108
- Stock Id:57827
- Depth:26 3/16"
- Cooking Watts:1000
- Weight:108 lbs
- Capacity:1 cu. ft.
- Style:Refrigerator Drawer(s)
- Height:15 13/32"
- Volts:120 Volts
- Power Levels:11
- Child Lock:Yes
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:No
- Optional Hanging Kit:No
- Kitchen Timer:Yes
- Quick Cook:No
- Sensor Cook:Yes
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Color:Stainless Steel
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Sharp KB6002LS - Installation Tips: 30"in 30"Face Frame Cabinet (File Size: 364k)
- Sharp KB6002LS - Installation Tips: 30"in 30"Frameless Cabinet (File Size: 360k)
- Sharp KB6002LS - Installation Tips: 30"in 33"Face Frame Cabinet (File Size: 367k)
- Sharp KB6002LS - Installation Tips: 30"in 33"Frameless Cabinet (File Size: 364k)
- Sharp KB6002LS - KB-6002L , KB6014L , KB-6015K Operation Manual (File Size: 803k)
- Sharp KB6002LS - Installation Tips: 30" in 30" Face Frame Cabinet
- Sharp KB6002LS - Installation Tips: 30" in 30" Frameless Cabinet
- Sharp KB6002LS - Installation Tips: 30" in 33" Face Frame Cabinet
- Sharp KB6002LS - Installation Tips: 30" in 33" Frameless Cabinet
- Sharp KB6002LS - KB-6002L , KB6014L , KB-6015K Operation Manual