Freestanding or Built In Ice Maker with 65 lb. Daily Ice Production, 26 lb. Ice Storage, Gourmet Ice, in Panel Ready
The Scotsman custom panel built-in undercounter ice maker produces up to 64 pounds of gourmet ice daily. It stores up to 26 pounds of ice. The uniquely-shaped, crystal-clear, slow-melting, taste-free, odorless ice won't dilute the flavor of your beverages. Designed with sleek new styling, this modular virtually disappears when installed with a custom wood front that matches surrounding cabinetry. The water-quality sensor detects hard water conditions and the control system purges mineral laden water with every harvest cycle, helping to extend the time between cleanings.Available at AppliancesConnection
Scotsman is the world’s leading ice machine manufacturer for one basic reason. We understand, better than any other company, the critical importance of ice to any number of businesses. From hotels, restaurants, bars, supermarkets and fast-food outlets, to hospitals, laboratories, fisheries and food processing facilities, Scotsman machines play a crucial role in the success of each operation. With a reliable supply of cubes, flake, superflake, scale, nugget, and gourmet ice, in quantities that range from one cube at a time to 10 tons of ice a day, Scotsman is clearly the Ice The World Demands™.
- Makes up to 65 lbs of ice in 24 hours
- Stores up to 26 lbs of ice at any time
- Water-quality sensor guarantees clean, fresh ice
- Gravity draining system for ice melt removal
- Designed with sleek new styling and virtually disappears when installed with a custom wood front that matches surrounding cabinetry.
- Water-quality sensor detects hard water conditions and control system purges mineral laden water with every harvest cycle, which helps extend the time between cleanings.
|24 Hour Ice Production - 70° Air/50° Water||65 Lbs.|
|24 Hour Ice Production - 90° Air/70° Water||50 Lbs.|
|Base Electrical||115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1 Phase|
|Bin Storage Capacity||26 Lbs.|
|Crystal Clear Ice||Yes|
|Field Reversible Door||Yes|
|Ice Type||Gourmet Cube|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Height||33 3/8" - 34 3/8"|
|Overall Width||14 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight||113 Lbs.|
|Parts and Labor On All Components||1 Year|
|Parts On The Compressor Only||5 Years|
- Stock Id:242151
- Type:Freestanding or Built In
- Ice Storage:26 lb.
- Daily Ice Production:65 lb.
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Color:Panel Ready
- Height:33.375" - 34.375"
- Type of Cubes:Gourmet
- Accepts Custom Panels:Yes
- Drain Required:Yes
- Clear Ice:Yes
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:115 Volts
- Hinge Side:Right
- ADA compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- CEE Rating:Not available
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X