This Samsung Appliance 2.1 Cu. Ft. over-the-range microwave features 1000 watts cooking power, 400 CFM ventilation system, a charcoal/grease vent filter, and 10 power levels. It offers an eco-mode that reduces standby power and has 12 sensor cook options that heats food to the perfect temperature.
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Our flagship company, Samsung Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with our partners and customers, Samsung is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
Ceramic enamel interior
- The specially constructed interior surface is both durable and easy to clean, reducing the risk of stains, scratches and unwanted odors.
- With 2.1 cu. ft. of space, there is plenty of interior space to create full meals that you previously never thought would fit. And its built-in turntable ensures that every dish is heated evenly.
Triple Distribution System (T.D.S.)
- Efficient Triple Distribution System (T.D.S.) of microwaves with 3 antennas will cook food 20% more widely and evenly compared to 1 antenna in conventional microwaves.
LED Cook top light
- Compared to conventional incandescent light, the LED cooktop light is not only eco-friendly and energy efficient, it delivers a much brighter and even distribution plus has a long life-span.
Powerful 400 CFM exhaust ventilation
- A kitchen isn’t just for cooking; it’s also one of the most popular places in a home for friends and family to gather. That’s why the SMH2117 features a powerful turbo ventilation exhaust that rapidly removes steam and odours with absolutely quiet operation.
Convenient Sensor Cook / Reheat
- This function detects food moisture and automatically calculates the optimal time for cooking / reheat. So it makes one simple press of a button to achieve amazing cooking results.
Bottom touch control panel
- The Wide touch control panel with large 2–line VFD display offers you a more comfortable surface, conveniently located along the bottom for easy access.
Power & Auto Defrost
- For dishes less than 1 lb. the Power Defrost function will rapidly thaw frozen foods quickly and evenly, returning foods to their optimum unfrozen state ready for reheating. For foods from 1-6 lbs., Auto Defrost will calculate its optimal time to defrost and adjust automatically. Plus, the convenient Auto Defrost function beeps to remind you to turn over the food during the cycle.
Two-stage programmable cooking
- Vital time-saving function, that allows you to easily program initial defrost plus a corresponding two step recipe for food simultaneously.
- Save up to 80% of standby energy by pressing the convenient Eco button located on the display.
More / Less time adjust
- Adjusts the cooking time for any of the instant cook pad selections. While the oven is cooking, more / less automatically adds or subtracts time from the instant cook selection.
Wide view window
- The wide view window adds style to your kitchen with a clean and sleek look. Discover convenience when setting your microwave with a bottom control panel compared to conventional over-the-range microwaves.
|Optional Built-In Trim Kit||No|
|Style||Over The Range|
|Power Source||120 V / 60 Hz|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Power consumption (W)||1500 W|
|Control method||Bottom control Membrane Touch|
|Cooking Watts||1000 W|
|Door opening type||Handle, Side Swing|
|Display Type||2 Line VFD|
|Microwave distribution||Stirrer + Turntable|
|Cooking Guide Label||Yes|
|Chrome Rectangle Rack||1|
|Cavity (W*H*D)||562.0 x 275.0 x 376.2 mm / 22.1" x 10.8" x 14.8"|
|Outside (W*H*D)||758.4 x 430.4 x 470.5 mm / 29.9" x 16.9" x 18.5"|
|Gross (W*H*D)||848 x 493 x 528 mm / 33.4" x 19.4" x 20.8"|
|Max Cooking time||99 min 99 s|
|Weight/Serving Control||kg / Lb|
|One Minute/30 sec plus||Add 30 s|
|Defrost (Auto/Power/Sensor)||Auto Defrost|
|Sensor Cook||Yes (12)|
|Reminder end signal||Yes|
|Cavity interior||Ceramic Enamel|
|Daylight Savings Time Adjustment||Yes|
|Eco Mode(Low standby power 1W)||Yes|
|Exhaust Vent Capacity (CFM-Cu.Ft./min)||400|
|Triple Distribution System (T.D.S.)||Yes|
|Net (Kg)||23.6 kg / 52 lbs|
|Gross (kg)||27.5 kg / 60.6 lbs|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 06/11/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.