|Brand: Samsung Appliance|
|Stock Id: SID334075|
|Style: Bottom Freezer|
|Accepts Custom Panels: No|
|Glass Door: No|
|Size: Full Size|
|Field Reversible Doors: No|
|Depth without Handles: 33.75"|
|Energy Star: Yes|
|Total Capacity: 28 cu. ft.|
|Water Dispenser: External|
|Volts: 115 Volts|
|Ice Maker: Yes|
|Approved for Outdoor Use: No|
|Number of Shelves: 5|
|Type of Shelves: Glass|
|Sabbath Mode: No|
|Refrigerator Capacity: 16.3 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity: 7.7 cu. ft.|
|Hinge Side: Both|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Child Lock: Yes|
|Reversible Doors: No|
|Depth without Door and Handles: 29.875"|
|Height without Hinges: 68.5"|
|Slide-out Shelves: Yes|
|Spill Safe Shelves: Yes|
|Wine Rack: No|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers: Yes|
|Gallon Door Storage: Yes|
|Can Dispenser: No|
|Digital Temperature Control: Yes|
|Ice Dispenser: Yes|
|Quick Freeze: Yes|
|No. of Door Bins: 6|
|Adjustable Door Bins: Yes|
|Door Lock: No|
|Approved for Commercial Use: No|
|Cabinet Color: Other|
|Door Style: French Door|
|Door Color: Other|
|Warranty terms: 1 Year|
|Star-K Certified: No|
|Approved for Medical Use: No|
|Stainless Steel Shelves: No|
|CEE Rating: Tier I|
|Warranty Conditions: Parts and Labor|
Water/Ice Maker Hoses
This kit is perfect for any kitchen, new or old. Transform your kitchen with a french door refrigerator, freestanding ags range, a dishwasher and an over the range microwave.
- External digital display and controls - Allow you to easily control the refrigerator settings
- Twin Cooling Plus temperature management system - Uses 2 evaporators with 1 compressor to independently control the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer compartments
- FlexZone drawer - Offers customized food storage options with 4 temperature zones, allowing you to control the temperature for foods that require specific storage conditions. The counter-height design complements your kitchen
- Thru-the-door ice and water dispenser - Offers filtered water and clear, crisp cubed or crushed ice at the touch of a button. The filter indicator light alerts you when you need to change the filter
- Water filter - Collects impurities, so ice and water taste great to the last drop
- 5 spill-proof, tempered-glass shelves - Contain small spills for easy cleanup
- 2 humidity-controlled crispers - Keep produce fresh longer to minimize waste
- 2 gallon door bins - Store milk and juice containers. Four additional door bins accommodate large containers to free shelf space in the refrigerator
- Surround Air Flow - Provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator to maintain optimal temperatures and keep food fresh
- Pizza pocket - Allows you to store frozen pizzas conveniently
- Power cool and power freeze options - Allow you to quickly lower the refrigerator temperature
- Door alarm - Alerts you when the refrigerator door is accidentally left open to save energy and prevent food spoilage
- LED lighting - Allows you to easily see what you're looking for
- Spacious 1.8 cu. ft. interior - Accommodates a wide variety of meal and snack items
- 1100 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels - Provide the versatility to cook, defrost and reheat
- Sensor cook technology - Monitors the temperature of food during cooking for accurate results. Twelve sensor cooking options include sensor reheat
- One-touch settings - Offer simple and fast operation
- Glass turntable with on/off option - Provides even heating and can be turned off if needed
- Cooktop light - Illuminates the cooking surface below, so you can better see what you're cooking on the stove
- 400 CFM ventilation system with 4-speed fan - Helps remove cooking odors from your kitchen
- Removable filter - Takes grease and other impurities out of the air
- Eco mode - Helps conserve energy
- Time-of-day clock plus timer - Helps you coordinate an entire meal
- Quietest dishwasher in its class
- Fit every dish with adjustable racks
- Steel tub speeds drying and resists staining
- ENERGY STAR(R) compliant
- 25 1"4" Depth 23 7/8" Wide 28 7/8" Shipping Depth 37 3/4" Shipping Height 27 1/4" Shipping Width Adjustable Height (in)
- Large 5.8 cu.ft oven capacity - With the largest oven capacity it its class, the Samsung 5.8 cu.ft FX710 (Vulcan) gas range let's you prepare more delicious dishes for family and friemds without having to worry about space
- Giant Oval Burner - The Giant Oval Burner provides convenient and efficient cooking performance with even heat distribution to ensure even larger dishes are cooked perfectly. It also offers an easier way to cook steam dishes, such as steamed fish, steamed vegetables with ease
- 18 K Power Dual Burner - Experience hassle-free cooking with the FX710BGS’s 18 K Power Dual Burner with even heat and maximum power distribution allowing you bring things to a boil faster reducing cooking time
- Easy Cook menu - With a touch of button, you can select the correct cooking temperature and time for a variety of dishes
- True convection - Ensure fast, even cooking, directing air to every corner of the oven
- Commercial look grate - Easily move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting
- Warming Drawer - Keep food warm using the warmer drawer (3 dish levels: Low-Med -High)
- Split Racking system - The flexible rack system adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once. Remove the half rack and you’ll have extra height for tall dishes
- Weighted knob - The weighted knob offers more precise control and better feel
|Warranty Terms - Parts||1 year limited; 5 years limited: sealed system|
|Warranty Terms - Labor||1 year limited; 5 years limited: sealed system|
|Product Weight||400 lbs.|
|Height to Top of Refrigerator (in.)||68-1/2|
|Height to Top of Door Hinge (in.)||69-7/8|
|Depth Less Door (in.)||33-3/4|
|Depth Without Handles (in.)||33-3/4|
|Depth Including Handles (in.)||36-1/4|
|Depth with Door 90° Open (in.)||48-5/8|
|Total Capacity (cu. ft.)||28.0|
|Capacity: Freezer (cu. ft.)||7.8|
|Capacity: Fresh-Food (cu. ft.)||16.3|
|Thru-the-Door Ice Dispenser||Yes|
|Thru-the-Door Water Dispenser||Yes|
|Water Filter Location||Internal|
|Refrigerator Shelf Construction||Spill-proof glass|
|Temperature Control Type||Digital|
|Water-Filtration-Replacement Indicator Light||Yes|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Energy Consumption (kWh/year)||562|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Warranty Terms - Parts||1 year|
|Warranty Terms - Labor||1 year|
|Product Weight||51.8 lbs.|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||1.8|
|Turntable On/Off Option||Yes|
|Fan Speed||4 Speed|
|Ducted/Ductless Vent Installation||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||No|
- Ball Tipped Tines
- Hidden Control Panel Style
- Electronic Touch Sensor
- Stainless Finish
- Hidden Heater Position
|Dimensions||23 7"8" x 33 7"8"- 35 7"8" x 25 1"4"|
|Rack Coating||Nylon 12|
|Height||33 7"8"- 35 7"8" (height is adjustable)|
|Shipping Depth||28 7/8"|
|Shipping Height||37 3/4"|
|Shipping Width||27 1/4"|
- Auto Clean Sensor Technology
- Twin Fan Condensing Drying System
- Food Disposer
- 49 decibels Quiet Operating Volume
- Smart Auto Wash
- 2-Stage Filtration
|Spray Wash Arms||3 (Upper, Middle, Lower)|
- Water Leakage Sensor
- Delicate / China
- Heavy / Pots & Pans Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- 14 Place Settings Capacity
- Quick Wash
|Silverware Basket Type||2 Piece|
- Cup Shelf
- Cancel & Drain
- Child Lock
- NSF-Certified Sanitization
- Energy Star Compliant
|Adjustable Height (in)||--|
|Warranty on Parts and Labor||1 Year|
- 5 Years Limited on printed circuit board and interior nylon racks
- Lifetime limited warranty on stainless steel door liner and tub for leakage
|Shipping Weight||124.5 Lbs.|
|Control Type - Oven||Glass look membrange (3.9" display)|
|Control Type - Cooktop||Weighted Knob|
|Display Type||Digital LED|
|Display Color||Blue + Orange|
|BackGuard Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cleaning||Self Cleaning (2 / 3 / 4 h)|
|Bake||150 °F (65 °C) ~ 550 °F (285 °C)|
|Variable Broil (Low-High)||Low 375 F ~ High 480 F|
|Convection Bake||175 °F (80 °C) ~ 550 °F (285 °C)|
|Convection Roast||175 °F (80 °C) ~ 550 °F (285 °C)|
|Auto Oven Light||Yes|
|Manual On/Off Light Switch||Yes|
|Clock||12 h (AM / PM) / 24 h|
|Numeric Pad||0 ~ 9|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes (Option)|
|Child Lock(Hold 3 sec)||Yes|
|Easy Cook(Pre-set)||4 (Slow cook, Chicken Nugget, Proof, Crispy Pizza)|
|Cooktop Type||Porcelain Enamel (Black)|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Total Power (BTU)||57000|
|Right Front (BTU)||18000|
|Center Oval||Yes (Giant)|
|Grate||Matte Black Continuous Grate|
|Burner cap||Matte Black|
|Convection/Element Wattage||1 Fan True Convection|
|Oven Capacity (cu.ft)||5.8|
|Interior Light (Watts / Location)||1 Incandescent 40 W / Back|
|# of Oven Racks||3|
|# of Rack Positions||7|
|Door Material||Stainless Steel + Glass|
|Door Handle||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Glass||4|
|Window Size||W - 18.7", H - 14.5"|
|Automatic Safety Door Lock||Yes|
|Removable Oven Door||Yes|
|Door design||4 Stainless Steel|
|Drawer capacity (cu.ft)||0.7|
|Drawer Heater Performance||600 W (4 Pass)|
|Warm. Drawer Temp. Settings||Low Mid High|
|Warm. Drawer Handle||Handle|
|Anti-Tip Device||Yes (Leg Brackets)|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Actual Oven Dimensions (WxHxD)||632 x 534 x 489 mm|
|Usable Oven Dimensions (WxHxD)||607 x 500 x 428 mm|
|Outside Dimensions (WxHxD)||757 x 1163 x 602 mm @|
|Shipping Dimensions (WxHxD)||835 x 1280 x 765 mm|
|Net Weight (Kg)||89.0 kg|
|Gross Weight (Kg)||99.5 kg|
Shipping Methods & Details
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Extended Service Plan Center
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
Top questions regarding warranties
| What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
| How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covegrey.
| How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
| Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
| What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
| Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
| May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covegrey product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
| Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
| When does my warranty start?
Depending on the type of coverage you own, an extended warranty begins at the conclusion of the shortest portion of the manufacturerâ€™s warranty. If the manufacturerâ€™s warranty was 90 day labor and 1 year parts, the extended warranty would begin on the 91st day and continue for the duration of the warranty period. All replacement, commercial and accidental plans begin on the date of purchase.
| Why does my plan say "under $1000"?
Some plans carry a dollar value on them. This means that your product's purchase price, excluding tax, delivery and accessories is below the listed price on the contract. It's simply a classification based on the price of purchase of the product under warranty.
| What does an accidental plan cover?
If you have added Accidental Coverage to your plan, this plan shall cover unintentional damages as a result of: impact, liquid damage or unintentional physical damage. Accidental Coverage does not cover intentional damages of any kind to the covered product or losses due to theft. Accidental Coverage does not cover willful damage, misuse, damage due to neglect, drops over 6 feet, fire damage or full immersion in water.
Accidental Coverage does not cover damage caused by the use of a product in a way the manufacturer never intended. Coverage for this plan shall begin 30 days after the date of purchase of the covered product.
| Is my service plan worldwide?
All plans carry a worldwide option at no additional charge. Contact a sales professional for further details.
| Who do I contact with further questions?
Please contact a sales professional at 1-800-299-9470.
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - Quick Guide May 31, 2010 3.76 ENGLISH
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - Installation Guide
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - 279kWh/year Energy Consumption
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - EnergyGuide Label
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - Specifications Sheet PDF
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Oct 17, 2011 11.68 ENGLISH
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Sep 5, 2010 13.23 ENGLISH
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.0.9) Jun 27, 2011 11.62 ENGLISH, SPANISH
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Jun 13, 2011 8.57 ENGLISH, SPANISH
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - Specifications Sheet PDF
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Jun 13, 2011 ENGLISH, SPANISH 8.57 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.4) Sep 17, 2012 ENGLISH, SPANISH 11.62 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Oct 12, 2012 ENGLISH, SPANISH 8.57 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Oct 12, 2012 ENGLISH, SPANISH 0.0 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Aug 7, 2012 ENGLISH 12.53 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - Installation Guide (ver.1.0) Apr 10, 2013 ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH 6.35 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - Quick Guide (Installation requirements and pointers) (ver.1.0) Apr 10, 2013 ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH 0.0 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - Energy Guide
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (Installation Guide included) (ver.1.5) Mar 15, 2013 ENGLISH, SPANISH 11.62 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - Installation Guide (Installation manual) (ver.1.0) Mar 28, 2013 ENGLISH 3.78 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - Installation Guide (Install manual) (ver.1.0) Mar 18, 2013 ENGLISH 5.19 pdf
Samsung Appliance RF4287HAWPKIT - User Manual (ver.1.0) May 8, 2013 ENGLISH 12.53 pdf
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Delivery and Installation Rebate
(Valid: 12/01/2013 - 01/06/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Place your order today and have us delivery or install it for you and you will receive up to $40.00 in a mail in rebate. * The rebate is still valid where shipping is still free.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
(Valid: 02/17/2013 - 03/18/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Delivery and Installation RebatePlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 10/01/2013 - 10/31/2013) [Download Rebate Form]
Place your order today and have us delivery or install it for you and you will receive up to $40.00 in a mail in rebate. * The rebate is still valid where shipping is still free.Up To $250 Mail-In Rebate
(Valid: 10/24/2013 - 11/03/2013) [Download Rebate Form]
The Best For Less
Delivery and Installation Rebate
Up To $250 Mail-In Rebate with the purchase of qualifying Samsung Appliance Packages
(Valid: 11/01/2013 - 11/30/2013) [Download Rebate Form]
Place your order today and have us delivery or install it for you and you will receive up to $200.00 in a mail in rebate. * The rebate is still valid where shipping is still free.
Envelope must be postmarked by December 31, 2013.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.