Samsung Appliance RB215ACPN
Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with 20 cu. ft. Total Capacity, 6.4 cu. ft. Freezer Capacity, 3 Glass Shelves, Field Reversible Doors, Energy Star Certified in Platinum
- Type: Freestanding
- Style: Bottom Freezer
- Total Capacity: 20 cu. ft.
- Hinge Side: Right
- Field Reversible Doors: Yes
- Energy Star: Yes
Organize your groceries in this Samsung 19.7 cu. ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator that features a twin cooling system and surround airflow to maintain consistent temperatures in the fresh food and freezer compartments.Available at AppliancesConnection
This Samsung refrigerator features a bottom freezer with Twin Cooling System®, easy access to bottles, convenient reversible doors, an external digital display and ENERGY STAR® compliance. Samsung's Twin Cooling System® controls and generates cooling air for the refrigerator and freezer separately. Airflow between the two stays separate so the freezer air stays drier, while the refrigerator's moisture level stays at 42%-almost 5x higher than single cooling systems resulting in fruits and veggies that stay fresher, longer. Store your bottles and drinks where you can easily grab them. The door bin is perfect for extra deep and tall bottles and also prevents them from falling over. With reversible doors, you don’t have to worry about where you place your refrigerator -the handle is easily reversible for right and left-handed users. A convenient external display shows the inside temperatures, when to change the filter, and controls the ice and water dispenser. On top of all this, you'll save money while conserving energy with our ENERGY STAR®-rated refrigerators. Plus, a handy alarm alerts you when the door is left ajar or open too long.
Twin Cooling keeps food fresher
Samsung's Twin Cooling System® controls and generates cooling air for the refrigerator and freezer separately. Airflow between the two stays separate so the freezer air stays drier, while the refrigerator's moisture level stays at 42%-almost 5x higher than single cooling systems resulting in fruits and veggies that stay fresher, longer.
Easy access to bottles with gallon container door bin
Store your bottles and drinks where you can easily grab them. The door bin is perfect for extra deep and tall bottles and also prevents them from falling over.
Convenient Reversible Doors
Should it face right or left ? With reversible doors, you don’t have to worry about where you place your refrigerator -The handle is easily reversible for right and left-handed users.
External digital display to easily adjust controls
Convenient display shows the inside temperatures, when to change the filter, and controls the ice and water dispenser
ENERGY STAR Compliant
You'll save money while conserving energy with our ENERGY STAR®-rated refrigerators. Plus, a handy alarm alerts you when the door is left ajar or open too long.
|Total Capacity (cu. ft.)||20|
|Cooling System||Twin Cooling System®|
|Surround Air Flow||Yes|
|Power Freeze and Power Cool Options||Yes|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers||Yes|
|Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves||Yes|
|Gallon Door Bins||Yes|
|2-Minute Door Alarm||Yes|
|Contour Doors w/ Smooth Finish||Yes|
|Multi Air Flow||Yes|
|Product Dimensions with Hinges (W x H x D)||32 1/4" x 69 3/4" x 30 1/8"|
|Product Dimensions without Hinges (W x H x D)||32 1/4" x 68 3/4" x 30 1/8"|
|Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D)||34 3/8" x 74 3/8" x 32 1/2"|
|Refrigerator Capacity (cu. ft.)||13.29|
|Humidity Control Crispers||2|
|Tempered Glass Shelves||3|
|Gallon Door Bins||1|
|Spill proof shelves||3|
|Freezer Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.4|
|Built-In Automatic Icemaker||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant||Yes|
|Product Weight (lb.)||224.9 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||246.9 lb.|
- Brand:Samsung Appliance
- Stock Id:210857
- Total Capacity:20 cu. ft.
- Hinge Side:Right
- Size:Full Size
- Field Reversible Doors:Yes
- Cabinet Color:Grey
- Door Color:Platinum
- Type of Shelves:Glass
- Water Dispenser:No
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Ice Maker:Yes
- Glass Door:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Energy Star:Yes
- Style:Bottom Freezer
- Number of Shelves:3
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Refrigerator Capacity:13.29 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity:6.4 cu. ft.
- ADA compliant:No
- Child Lock:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Height without Hinges:68.75"
- Slide-out Shelves:Yes
- Spill Safe Shelves:Yes
- Wine Rack:No
- Humidity Controlled Crispers:Yes
- Gallon Door Storage:Yes
- Dairy Center:No
- Clear Deli Drawer:Yes
- Can Dispenser:No
- Digital Temperature Control:Yes
- Ice Dispenser:No
- Quick Freeze:Yes
- No. of Door Bins:6
- Door Lock:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Door Style:One Door
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Approved for Medical Use:No
- Stainless Steel Shelves:No
- CEE Rating:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Microwave and Refrigerator:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Samsung Appliance RB215ACPN - User Manual May 02, 2010 5.27 ENGLISH
- Samsung Appliance RB215ACPN - User Manual
- Samsung Appliance RB215ACPN - Energy Guide
- Samsung Appliance RB215ACPN - EnergyGuide Label
- Samsung Appliance RB215ACPN - Specifications Sheet PDF
- Samsung Appliance RB215ACPN - User Manual (User Manual) (ver.1.0) Dec 23, 2010 5.27 KOREAN
- Refrigerator Buying Guide
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X