Learn more »
Rohl presents a collection of sinks for the well equipped kitchen. They are made of a high impact fireclay which is also used in industrial applications where durability and toughness are important. The fireclay is a natural mineral material electronically composed of different clays mixed into a pre-fired clay and entirely coated with a water proofing mixture. Fired at 2264°F, the beautiful luminous glaze fuses with the clay to provide an extremely strong, hard surface.Available at AppliancesConnection
- The Non-Porous Surface Repels Stains
- Abrasive Sponge Pads Can Be Use
- Scratch Resistant
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- Fireclay Acid/Alkali/Abrasion Resistant
- Offset Drain Placement
- QN25UM Undermount Kit Available
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Width: 31.13"
- Height: 11"
- Depth: 19.63"
- Apprximate Weight:
- Unit: 76 lbs
- Shipping: 86 lbs
- Warranty Information:
- Manufacturers Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): 1 year on manufacturing defects and 10 years on fading/staining.
- Special Cleaning Products Are Not Required
0" Deep Single Bowl
- Stock Id:146006
- Bowls:Single Bowl
- Number of Holes:0
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X