From November 9th through December 15th, all orders placed will have an extended return policy through January 15th
AppliancesConnection offers a 30 Day Hassle-Free Return Policy from the date of receipt of merchandise. If, for whatever reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you could return it to our warehouse for a full refund. Just go through our easy online process under my account, submit a web ticket and receive an RMA number.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- Item(s) must be in new condition, in the state that it was received.
- Item(s) must be returned with all original packaging and accessories, including blank warranty card, UPC code and no rebates have been filed and/or claimed.
- Item must be shipped back to us fully insured using a trackable shipping method.
When a Fee will be Deducted From Your Return
- If you choose to have AppliancesConnection.com pick up and return the item(s), you will receive a refund less $0.75 per pound return shipping fee.
- If you refuse delivery for any other reason besides a damaged product, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping, rated at $0.75 per pound, and a 10% restocking fee.
- If you refuse the entire shipment if only a part is damaged, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping, rated at $0.75 per pound, and a 10% restocking fee for the non-damaged merchandise.
- Items that are returned to us because the address was invalid and could not be delivered will receive a refund less outbound and inbound shipping, rated at $0.75 per pound, and a 10% restocking fee.
- If your order included a package discount, the discount will be void and you will not be credited for the total amount of the discount.
- If an item is returned in a condition other than new.
- If parts or accessories are missing from the original packaging.
When Can I Not Return A Product
- It has been more than 30 days from the date you received your shipment
- Item is marked as "Final Sale" or "Special Order"
- Item is in used condition
- Warranty card has been filled out or the product has been registered or serviced, or rebates have been filed and/or claimed for the product(s) you want to return.
How Do I Return A Product
- Simply log into My Account, view your recent orders and a request to return a valid product will be available for up to 30 Days from the shipping date.
- You may also request a product return by submitting a web ticket.
- Additionally, you can also request a return by calling our customer service department at 800-299-9470 ext 1502.
- Once you have contacted us for a return, an RMA form will be issued with the address where to ship the item(s) back to the appropriate warehouse.
What Steps Can I Take To Avoid A Return
- If you are purchasing an electrical appliance, please check the voltage, fuel and gas type requirements to make sure that you have selected an appropriate model. If you are not sure, please consult your contractor.
- If you are purchasing built-in appliances, or plan on using your appliance in a built-in setting, please make sure to check the cutout dimensions of the units you are ordering to ensure that they will fit into the space. Don't forget to account for airflow, door swings and openings!
- If your item arrives with minor or cosmetic damages due to shipping, don't worry. We can attempt to replace the damaged parts or door damage on the product.
- If ordering furniture or other large products, please make sure to measure the area that they will be placed, taking into account space for walking room or drawers/doors open.
- Please make sure that the item that you are ordering will fit through the doorway to your residence. Additional fees may apply if the door must be removed. If you order In-Home Delivery, but the item does not fit, the shipping company will leave the product right outside or on a porch or garage.
- If your product arrives to your location with a manufacturer malfunction, you need not worry. All products sold by AppliancesConnection.com in new condition will be fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty. If the product malfunctions within our 30 Day Return Policy, AppliancesConnection.com will ensure that your product will be returned to factory standard condition or if the manufacturer deems it unrepairable, will pick up the item and exchange it or provide you with a refund. After the 30 Day Return Policy, we will assist you in working with the manufacturer to get parts, repair or replacement under the manufacturer's warranty, or you can contact the manufacturer directly.
- If you would like to exchange your brand new product within the 30 Day Return Policy, you can either return the product back to us at your expense, or if you prefer that we pick up the unit, you will be credited less the cost of shipping to come back to us, rated at $0.75 per pound. You will be charged for the difference between the item returned and the new item, and if the item is less expensive, we will provide a credit back to your account once the item has been received at our warehouse in good condition.
- If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly, or log into your account and submit a question via our web ticket system.
- At the time of delivery, an adult is required to sign and accept the delivery.
- All deliveries are fully insured from the day it leaves our warehouse until it reaches your location.
- You must inspect all product(s), check the unit for damage on both the interior and exterior of the carton prior to signing for the delivery.
- For large products delivered by truck, delivery insurance solely covers damages to merchandise noticed during unboxing and inspection and noted on the freight carrier's bill of lading. Neither AppliancesConnection, nor the shipper, shall be held liable for any damages that have not been properly noted and reported.
- All damages must be noted on the Bill Of Lading of the shipping company and refuse the delivery for the damaged product(s) only, not the entire order.
- For UPS or Fedex deliveries, you have 24 hours to report any damages.
- It is required that you take photos of any damage that you notice in order to use as proof.
- For inside deliveries, you must make sure your walls and floors are covered. Neither Appliances Connection will not be held responsible for damages to your personal property.
- Our customer service department must be notified within 24 hours of delivery for all damages by submitting a web ticket.
Order Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to it shipping out.
- "Special Order" or "Final Sale" products may not be cancelled at any time.
- If you cancel, return or exchange any part of your order, you will forfeit your package discount and you will be credited less the amount of the total discount.
Product Image and Specifications Policy
- The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order.
- Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc.
- Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like.
- You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about.
- Specifications on our site may not always be correct, as the manufacturer can change the item at any time.
- For best practices, please check with the manufacturer's website for all dimensions and other specifications.