Learn more »
Installation of a Front Load or Top Load Washer. Installation can only be purchased with an In-Home or White Glove Delivery. Additional Charges May Apply. Due to changing regulations this service may not be available in all areas (Mainly rural and less populated areas). Parts must be purchased separately. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Installer disconnects electrical service to existing washer.
- Installer ensures electrical cord has been unplugged to prevent damage to receptacle.
- Installer disconnects water hose and drain from existing washer.
- Installer disconnects existing washer.
- Upon extraction of existing appliance, Installer determines, confers with customer and documents on the ICF charges necessary for additional labor, parts, or permits that are needed to proceed with the service, due to the conditions found after extraction. Installer has the customer initial the ICF.
- Installer is to accommodate services, if necessary and possible, to meet all plumbing, electric, and building codes and all manufacturers' installation specifications, but not to exceed authorized additional charge estimate provided to customer.
- Installer installs new appliance according to the manufacturer's specifications and to customer's satisfaction.
- Installer connects water hose and drain to new washer.
- Installer ensures all accessories are installed on appliance.
- Installer ensures appliance is leveled, located, and secured as required by manufacturer specifications and to customer's satisfaction.
- Installer plugs in washer.
- Installer turns electric service back on and tests all connections for leaks.
Installer tests washer by activating and monitoring:
- All controls, accessories (clock, timer, settings, etc.)
- Installer corrects any defects in the installation (if applicable), and retests appliance.
- Installer double-checks all connections.
- Installer checks and verifies that all user functions are operational. When performing this check, Installer walks through a demo with the customer to show the customer basic operations of their new appliance. Installer sets the clock and presets, if applicable.
Please Note: Pedestal Installation is not included in this installation. Installation does not include removal of your old appliance. Please refer to the product page for more information on removal of your appliance.
- Brand:Professional Service
- Stock Id:142177