Learn more »
Installation of Trash Compactor. Installation can only be purchased with an In-Home or White Glove Delivery. Additional Charges May Apply. Due to changing regulations this service may not be available in all areas (Mainly rural and less populated areas). Parts must be purchased separately.
* Installer ensures electrical cord has been unplugged to prevent damage to receptacle.
* Installer disconnects and removes existing trash compactor from surrounding cabinets and fixtures.
* Installer is to accommodate services, if necessary and possible, to meet all plumbing, electric, and building codes and all manufacturers’ installation specifications, but not to exceed authorized additional charge estimate provided to customer.
* Installer installs new appliance according to the manufacturer’s specifications and to customer’s satisfaction.
* Installer connects the electrical supply according to all local codes.
* Installer corrects any defects in the installation (if applicable), and retests appliance.
* Installer double-checks all connections.
* Installer checks and verifies that all user functions are operational. When performing this check, Installer walks through a demo with the customer to show the customer basic operations of their new appliance. Installer sets the clock and presets, if applicable.
Please Note: Installation does not include removal of your old appliance. Please refer to the product page for more information on removal of your appliance.
- Brand:Professional Service
- Stock Id:153965
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: