Removal of an Appliance from your home. Additional charges may apply. Due to changing regulations this service may not be available in all areas (Mainly rural and less populated areas). This service is not available for built-in units.
Removal of Appliance:
- Appliances must be unplugged from electrical source, water source and gas source and located at threshold of residence.
- Removal from threshold of residence is included. Any additional floors or areas will require a surcharge.
- Removal is not available in all locations.
- Removal must be purchased with White Glove or White Glove with Installation Services only.
- Removal service is not valid on built-in units.
Removal Frequently Asked Questions:
- Includes Disconnect of Old Unit: NO
- Recycling of Old Unit: YES
- Move Item From One Point In Home to a Different Place In Home: NO