The Evolution Essential featuring Multigrind technology does what standard food waste disposers cannot, handles far more volume, and makes far less racket—a perfect solution for a wide variety of kitchens.
Our powerful multigrind food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen. You can choose between five Evolution models, including Evolution Septic Assist, designed specifically for homes with septic systems. With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where theyre virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. Youll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
Whats more, if youve never owned a food waste disposer, youre in for a pleasant surprise. InSinkErator® disposers are economical to operate: in fact, theyre among the least expensive installed kitchen appliances.
- MultiGrind Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn’t put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels.
- SoundSeal Makes the Evolution Essential at least 40% quieter than standard disposers.
- 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Component Handles more volume than standard disposers.
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor Gives you more horsepower than standard disposers.
- Quiet-Collar Sink Baffle Ensures quiet operation.
|Type of Feed
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
||Black Enamel Gray TEN-1706|
||Anti-Vibration Mount |
Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount
Quiet Collar Sink Baffle
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload|
|Average Water Usage
||1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day|
|Average Electrical Usage
||1/2 KWH Per Month|
||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)|
|Dishwasher Drain Connection