The Evolution Cover Control delivers the new standard in sound and grind performance with the extra assurance of covered operation.
Our powerful food waste disposers are the right choice when replacing an existing unit or designing a brand-new kitchen. You can choose between five Evolution models, including Evolution Septic Assist, designed specifically for homes with septic systems.
With an InSinkErator® food waste disposer in your kitchen, chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink -- where theyre virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. Youll enjoy a cleaner food preparation area, and less bagged garbage cluttering your home.
Whats more, if youve never owned a food waste disposer, youre in for a pleasant surprise. InSinkErator® disposers are economical to operate: in fact, theyre among the least expensive installed kitchen appliances.
- MultiGrind Two grind stages let you quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn’t put in a standard disposer, like celery and potato peels.
- SoundSeal Plus Makes the Evolution Cover Control at least 60% quieter than standard disposers.
- Magnetic CoverStart Activation Offers an extra margin of assurance by running only when the cover is on.
- 40-Ounce Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Grind Component Handles more volume than standard disposers.
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor Gives you more horsepower than standard disposers.
- Removable Sink Baffle
|Type of Feed
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
||Anti-Vibration Mount |
Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount
Quiet Collar Sink Baffle
Multi-Layer SoundLimiter Insulation
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload|
|Average Water Usage
||1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day|
|Average Electrical Usage
||1/2 KWH Per Month|
||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)|
|Dishwasher Drain Connection