Founded by the family whose name it still bears, Sandberg Furniture has been an industry leader in quality furniture for nearly a century. Founder Martin Sandberg, a Swedish immigrant and artisan woodworker, established Sandberg Furniture in 1918 in Los Angeles, California as a cabinet shop. In time, his skill and ambition grew to making bedroom furniture, from beds to night stands to dressers to armoires, and Sandberg developed a reputation for quality handcrafting. Soon a hot commodity, Sandberg became the bedmaker to the stars during the Golden Age of Hollywood. A family-owned business to this day, Sandberg is dedicated to providing high quality furniture to low and middle-income consumers. That long tradition of excellence and quality construction persists to this day, and that's why they can make such amazing furniture for such amazing prices.
- Carved details and mouldings enhanced by subtle gold airbrush effects.
- Enhanced with wood grain characteristics, reminiscent of hand finished solid wood.
- Finished in a Brown Walnut
- Marble laminated top finished to a jewel-like perfection with Sandberg's exclusive Ultragloss finish.
- This product is made of MDF which is resistant to warp, moisture and compression. It is dimensionally stable with close tolerances and screw holding abilities.
|Number of Drawers: