||American Woodcrafters 2900-210 Heirloom Black Triple Dresser in Black With Rub Through Highlights, Rasping and Worm Hole Distressing|
|An heirloom is a timeless treasure that passes from generation to generation bringing each family member immeasurable joy through memories. The Heirloom Triple Dresser is a masterful piece of tradition that is finished in a distressed black finish with hints of gold rubbed through. From the heavy top to the beaded Drawer fronts this dresser was made to love for generations. The pewter ring pulls are brushed for a traditional look and feel. The Drawers are center guided with positive Drawer stops for years of smooth quiet function. And the 14 ½ Drawers have English dovetail construction and fully finished interiors for a lifetime of snag free use. Enjoy a tradition of creating ageless family heirlooms with the Heirloom Triple Dresser.|
- Tenon and mortis construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- 10 Drawers with felt bottoms on top Drawers. Drawers are 14 1/2 inches front to back for optimal storage.
- Framed end panels
- Drawers have beautiful wood molding with mitered corners
- Tip resistant furniture bracket for added safety
- Dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection
- Drawers feature English dovetail construction with solid wood sides and backs. Small Drawers feature center guided metal Drawer glides and larger Drawers feature double guided metal Drawer glides, both with plastic Drawer stops.
- Pewter rings and decorative plates
- Select hardwoods and veneers
- Product WxLxH: 64x19.63x40
- Product Weight: 131