SBI, manufacturer of the Drolet brand, is a Canadian family-owned enterprise dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and marketing of residential heating appliances sold around the world. Their vision is to offer the best environmentally sustainable heating solutions. Striving to support a work environment which stimulates creativity, innovation, productivity and quality in everything we do, SBI has passion and dedication for the industry and respect for the environment.
Heavy duty steel construction
Wood burning with 40,000 BTU's capability
Hosts logs up to 17" in length
Metallic black color & winter scene front
Heats up to 1,000 square feet
- Maximum output - EPA test wood: 21 800 BTU/h
- Maximum output - seasoned cord wood: 40 000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 250 - 1 000
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6''
- Firebox dimensions (Depth): 12 1/2''
- Firebox dimensions (Width): 18''
- Firebox dimensions (Height): 10 1/2''
- Maximum log length: 17''
- Door opening dimensions (Width): 15''
- Door opening dimensions (Height): 7 5/8''
- Type of Door: Full cast iron
- Steel thickness (top): 1/4''
- Weight: 233 lb
- Firebox volume (cu. ft.): 1.3
- Optimum efficiency: 78.2%
- Emissions (grams / hour): 3.99 g/h
- Type of Fuel: Wood
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Recommended chimney diameter (inches): 6
- Minimum chimney height (feet): 12
- Log positioning: Over width
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Depth - Overall: 20 3/4"
- Height - Overall: 26"
- Width - Overall: 22 5/8"
- Centre line of flue outlet to the back: 4 3/4''
- Centre line of flue outlet to the side: 11 3/8''
- Canadian Standard (emissions): EPA Méthode 28
- Canadian Standard (safety): ULC S-627
- USA standard (safety): UL 1482