Founded in 1946, Standard Furniture started as and continues to be a family- owned and operated business. Our company remains one of the few American-based furniture manufacturers and distributors providing bedrooms, dining rooms, occasional tables, entertainment centers and leather furniture to over 3,000 retailers nationwide.
Their plants are located in Bay Minette and Frisco City, Alabama. Their distribution centers located in Alabama and California allow them to serve retailers nationwide. As a leading furniture company Standard Furniture also has an outstanding Import Furniture Division to complement our massive domestic production. Standard Furniture has over 200 team members stationed overseas holding their manufacturing partners to strict quality and manufacturing principles for all products brought to the United States.
- Dresser - 61"W x 16"D x 34"H.
- Mirror - 40"W x 44"H.
- Wood products with simulated wood grain laminates and metal.
- French dovetail. Roller side drawer guides.
- Cast metal bar pulls and knobs in medium Spanish semi flat color finish.
- Lexington cherry color finish with grey color finish tops.
- All case pieces have metal bases.
- Headboard, footboard and mirror are all metal.
- All tops are high sheen faux granite.
- The bed and top of mirror create focal point for entire room.