Founded in 1946, Standard Furniture started as and continues to be a family- owned and operated business. Our company remains one of the few American-based furniture manufacturers and distributors providing bedrooms, dining rooms, occasional tables, entertainment centers and leather furniture to over 3,000 retailers nationwide.
Their plants are located in Bay Minette and Frisco City, Alabama. Their distribution centers located in Alabama and California allow them to serve retailers nationwide. As a leading furniture company Standard Furniture also has an outstanding Import Furniture Division to complement our massive domestic production. Standard Furniture has over 200 team members stationed overseas holding their manufacturing partners to strict quality and manufacturing principles for all products brought to the United States.
- Student Desk - 47"W x 21"D x 30"H.
- Hutch - 48"W x 13"D x 41"H
- Wood products with simulated wood grain laminates and faux marble laminates.
- French dovetail. Roller side drawer guides. Dust proofing underneath protects items in drawers from up drafting dust.
- Cast metal knobs w/round back plate and ornaments, in simulated brushed nickel color finish.
- Dark, Pecan color with a rubbed-through appearance.
- Refined lineage and interesting detail throughout reveal a dynamic straight forward design.
- Desk features a pull-out keyboard, wide surface perfect for a desk or lap top computer. The desk features one door for added storage.
- Type: Computer
- Finish: Dark Wood
- Construction: Wood
- Folding: No
- Width: 47"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 71"