Body-Solid has been manufacturing high quality strength training equipment for over 20 years. Today, Body-Solid products are better than ever. They're designed for today's style of workouts with striking new features and distinctive styling. No design, engineering or manufacturing challenge has been too big nor any detail too small for Body-Solid's team of outstanding engineers who are continually looking for more ways to make a great product even better. Body-Solid has grown to become the country's largest supplier of home gyms and strength training equipment. The name is synonymous with quality, performance and value. Body Solid is dedicated to making their customers bigger, faster, stronger and most of all...healthier!
- Mainframe:2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam. Pop-pin adjustable foot pads assure proper alignment
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
- Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete Hamstring and Leg Biceps development
- Elliptical cam keeps arc of movement smooth and provides variable resistance through full range-of-motion
- Instructional placard included
- Height: 62"
- Width: 37"
- Depth: 64"
- Weight: 478 lbs
- Type: Special Purpose
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Padded: Yes
- Seat Include: Yes