Body-Solid has been manufacturing high quality strength training equipment for over 20 years. Today, Body-Solid products are better than ever. They're designed for today's style of workouts with striking new features and distinctive styling. No design, engineering or manufacturing challenge has been too big nor any detail too small for Body-Solid's team of outstanding engineers who are continually looking for more ways to make a great product even better. Body-Solid has grown to become the country's largest supplier of home gyms and strength training equipment. The name is synonymous with quality, performance and value. Body Solid is dedicated to making their customers bigger, faster, stronger and most of all...healthier!
- Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses.
- Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises.
- Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users.
- A bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extension and curl exercises.
- High, mid and low pulleys round out the rest of the gym, enable you to efficiently complete a total body workout in a small, compact space.
- Optional leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance.
- Design-forward aesthetic features graceful arcs and brushed steel finish that looks great in any home
- Type: Multi-purpose
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 391 lbs
- Finish: Black
- Depth: 71"
- Width: 66"
- Height: 83"
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Usage: Residential
- Padded: Yes
- Seat Included: Yes