If you're worried about your Primo ceramic grill not being able to handle your slow-roasting needs, forget it. You simply set the pair of ceramic plates on the drip pan, diffusing the heat of the coals beneath. This allows you to slow-cook foods with indirect heat.
Based in Norcross, Georgia, Primo is one of the top producers of ceramic grills and grilling accessories in the world, and the only ceramic grill manufacturer in the USA. Their Primo Oval XL offers more capacity than any other ceramic cooker in the world. The oval design itself is Primo's very own patented design. All of their grills and smokers are made of a premium-grade ceramic blend and coated with a protective lead-free porcelain glaze. These superior cookers also feature a stainless steel bottom vent door and cast-iron chimney top vent. They're so confident in their craftsmanship that all Primo grills are backed by a 20 year warranty. Primo, indeed.
- Set of 2 Ceramic Heat deflector Plate
- Turns your Primo grill into an indirect cooker when used in conjunction with the Drip Pan Racks
- Set both plates side-by-side on the Drip Pan Rack and easily transform your grill into an oven or low temperature cooker
- Drip Pan Racks are not included
- Includes 2 Deflector Plates
- For use with Oval Jr. Ceramic Grill